16. Guardian

Sana

My mind went blank when Jeongyeon sucked my thumb. I don't want to sound like a horny teenager but gosh. That was hot.

"What?" She said as if she's not aware of what she did. I can see Dahyun and Chaeyoung smirking so I turn around avoiding them to see my blushing face.

I acted as if I'm still checking my finger when in fact, I'm trying my best to calm down.

What are you doing to me Jeongyeon!

I turned back once I felt that my brain is already functioning normally but Nayeon came.

"Jeongie, can you help me with some stuffs?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon acting cutely.

"Ne. Sure." Jeongyeon said without second thought as if she is willing to do whatever it is.

Nayeon tugged her arm on Jeongyeon's until she finally noticed that I was there.

"Omo. Congratulations Sana-yah! I'm sorry I wasn't able to watch you." Nayeon said giving me a hug. I nodded at her indicating that its okay before they left the gym side by side.

"Sana, lets go, we still have a party to prepare." Irene said popping out of no where.

I bid my good bye to the pep supporters as well as the girls. I told Momo not to expect me tonight since I might be staying on Irene's unit after the party.
————
Clock hands struck eight and loud music started to invade the room. Stroking neon lights similar to police sirens are all throughout. Every one is having their time of the day with some alcohols on their hands.

Everywhere I go, people gives me a shot or two. Although I don't want to be wasted early, I cannot fail my members.

'Shot for captain Sana everyone!'

Another gulp and I winced with tequila's taste at the back of my throat. I think I'm going to be that wasted before I am able to find Irene. Aish that girl. She just disappeared.

"Sana Unnie!" I heard someone calling me so I turned around seeing Tzuyu. She is just a freshmen, she shouldn't go to a parties like this.

I dragged her to a corner away from the loud noise and the sea of people.

"Tzuyu! What are you doing here? Are you drinking?" I don't want her to get in trouble or something. She looks so fragile.

"Ani. I just came to socialize since co-captain Irene told me to come. All other freshies are here to." She explained and I know she's saying the truth.

"Alright. Just don't get drunk okay? You have the looks people here could die for. I don't want you to get in trouble arraseo?" I said patting her head.

"Seems like you're in more trouble than I am unnie. It's only 8'o clock but seems you already danced the night away." I didn't know she could be savage.

"Anyway, did you see Irene?" I asked her scanning the room. The lights are blinding me gosh.

"I saw her went to that direction." Tzuyu said pointing to the dance floor. I kissed her on cheeks and went to find Irene.
———-
Jeongyeon

I was sleeping peacefully when two pillows landed on my face waking me up.

"Answer your goddamn phone!" Momo said with eyes still closed.

I sat down and picked my phone on my side table. Tzuyu is calling me. What the hell, why is she calling me at this time of the night?

"Hello, unnie? -lenthsyxgsfk" I heard her with someone speaking like an alien on the background.

"Hello, Chewy, what is it?" I answered scratching my head.

"I need your help unnie."

'Jeongyeonie! How jneuah yiakkmdj'

"Sana unnie is drunk, I don't think I can handle her."

'Arewegoinghomeandjwhziau?'

Aish. That squirrel.

"Okay. Send me your location. I'll just change clothes and go there straight." I said and hang up the phone.
——-
I arrived on the bar and searched right away for any signs of Tzuyu and Sana. I saw Tzuyu sitting exhaustedly on a couch.

"Tzuyu! Where's Sana? Are you okay?" I worriedly asked her.

"She's on the dance floor. I tried dragging her back here but she still go there again and again. I'm tired baby sitting her." Sana is really handful at times. I could understand her.

"Leave her to me. How about you? How will you go home?" I asked her and checked my wrist watch. It's pretty late.

"Mina unnie will be picking me within a minute. She said she's already near." She said giving me a half smile.

"Alright. Say hi to her for me. Take care okay?" I patted her shoulder before losing myself with the sea of people dancing and drinking like tomorrow doesn't exist.

I was scanning the room when an angel caught my attention. She's dancing freely not minding the eyes feasting on her body. She sways smoothly exposing her fine body curves. She is oozing with hotness every time she opens her mouth to catch some air. I was frozen at my feet watching the girl own the dance floor.

She was dancing slowly and sensually when a guy approached her and danced with her. She leaned on his chest and held her neck while swaying side ways but the guy tried to kissed her on her neck making her flinched. She was about to distanced herself but the guy hugged her. That was my cue to butt in.

I held Sana's arm and dragged her behind me. I took the opportunity to check Sana while the guys was still in shock.

"Are you okay?" Instead of answering, she hugged me and sniffed my jacket.

"You smells like Yoo Jeongyeon." She said slapping my face lightly. "But you are a boy."

"I am Yoo Jeongyeon." I said a little pissed.

I forgot I am wearing a cap making me looked like a boy yeah. I always hear that comment every time I'm wearing a baseball cap. She was about to answer when the guy held my shoulder forcing me to turn and faced him.

"And who do you think you are to butt in?" He said holding my collar.

"Her boyfriend. Lay your hands at her and I will make you face the floor." I said as I slapped his hand away. His friends came and dragged him out the scene apologizing to us.

I held Sana wrist but she stopped me.

"Everyone. Y-Yoo Jeongyeon. My guardian." She said to the people circling us witnessing what happened.

She wasn't barely able to stand straight and she still have the energy for some introduction. She is really crazy. I ignored what I heard and I dragged her out and called out a taxi.