9. Love line

SANA

The cheerleading club decided to watch the bands tonight. I actually want to watch with my dorm mates but I cannot contact them. I forgot my phone on our room and I don't memorize their numbers so I decided to be with Tzuyu.

She is actually a nice and hardworking girl. I know she is working hard to create name based on her skills and not just because of her face.

"Unnie, Jihyo unnie said they're already seated, she asked me if we wanted to join them." Tzuyu said still engaged to her phone.

I was about to answer when a guy approached me.

"Miss Sana, I have a reserved seat for you and the cheerleading club, I wanted you to watch us perform." He said scratching the back of his neck.

I was about to say no when Irene, my co-captain whispered something to me. "Don't say no. Look, the ground is already full, it will be hard for the team to look for a nice spot. Watching him doesn't mean dating him okay?" She explained so I just agreed.
——
The night started and the bands from different colleges performed. I am feeling sleepy and about to close my eyes when I heard Momo's voice from the stage.

"A pleasant evening to you guys. We are the university band, "Twice Band" in case you don't know. And for tonight, I want you to meet our newest member, JY!" Momo said introducing the band and Jeongyeon.

I saw Yoo Jeongyeon nervously held the mic and adjusted her eyes with the light "Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. I hope that you'll enjoy the show." She said and gave an awkward smile. I find it cute to see her on that state but I know she will definitely slay the stage.

And I was right!!

As soon as they started performing, it is as if Jeongyeon changed into a different person. She is oozing with stage confident. She is amazingly hot and cool at the same time. Her black leather jacket gave her a badass aura.

They hyped the whole crowd and we enjoyed every bit of their performance.

"Now where down to our last song for tonight. It is specifically requested by our band coach Mr. JYP, the lover boy!" Jeongyeon said still catching her breath.

The music started and I saw how her eyes was filled with emotions I cannot read.

My voice is trembling, I can't control it
My cheeks are turning red
I can't hide it
I try to act cool and fine
But I can't hide my feelings
I think I love you

Your scent, your gesture
The way you call me
Youre just like Oh Like it
Now will you know how I feel My girl Oh

She sings as if it is not for their coach but as if it is for her. She's speaking for herself.

I want you
I secretly think about you all day
With you
I wanna walk, you and I
Our Love line
Holding hands tightly
Tell me that you feel the same as I do
With you
I'm loving loving loving loving
loving that love line

When you close your eyes it becomes clearer
I wanna see you even when I see you
Would you understand how I feel
I just wanna pull, don't let go of this thread
So I would fall harder
Fill my heart with pink

Her eyes were filled with hope as she looked at Momo who nodded and gave her thumbs up as if she know something.

Your scent, your gesture
The way you call me
Youre just like Oh Like it
Now will you know how I feel My boy Oh

I want you
I secretly think about you all day
With you
I wanna walk, you and I
Our Love line
Holding hands tightly
Tell me that you feel the same as I do
With you
I'm loving loving loving loving
loving that love line

She's now singing with eyes closed feeling every line.

Love line Love line
Look into my eyes and tell me
Love line Love line
Don't let go of my hand My baby
Love line Love line
Look into my eyes and tell me
Love line Love line
So that my love can be dyed slowly

Under the same sky
We look to the same place
When I'm with you
I can do it

I wanna love I wanna love love
Look at me now
I wanna love I wanna love love
Whisper in my ear

I can feel the love in every lyrics she's throwing. To whoever that song it is, that person is very lucky.

I followed her gaze that is now glued to a certain spot and it answered my question. She's staring at Nayeon.

I want you
I secretly think about you all day
With you
I wanna walk, you and I
Our Love line
Holding hands tightly
Tell me that you feel the same as I do
With you
I'm loving loving loving loving
loving that love line

Love line Love line
Look into my eyes and tell me
Love line Love line
Don't let go of my hand My baby
Love line Love line
Look into my eyes and tell me
Love line Love line
So that my love can be dyed slowly

Her eyes are still glued to Nayeon who's looking at her with a wide smile. The view looks like they have their own little world with them.

Now I confirmed it, all the blushing, all the shyness, all the staring. Jeongyeon likes Nayeon.

I don't know but I felt a stab on my heart. I know what I have is a little crush but you know, I didn't expected that heartbreak because your crush likes another person hurts pretty damn bad.

I need to get rid of this feeling before it hurts me more.