15. Thumb suck

Jeongyeon

Days had passed and Nayeon and I are still cool with each other. We haven't talk about the kiss. I don't think I would like too. I mean, I'm not sure what to say.

Honestly, it's not the last time we kissed. It was repeated when she went home a bit drank and I opened the door for her. We kissed sloppily up to their bedroom door before she bid goodnight.

I am confused. Surely I don't want to be stuck on our situation but I still don't have the guts to discuss my feelings with her.

"Earth to Yoo Jeongyeon?" I was snapped back when a pair of hands waved in front of me.

"Are you okay?" Momo checked me out. We're on the gym with the girls since the cheer dance competition will be held today. We will be showing support to Tzuyu and Sana.

"Here they are!" Mina pointed to the corner where the girls are now standing.

Tzuyu is clapping her hands slowly, humming beside Irene. Sana is fixing a team member's skirt.

"Arggh. Finally! I almost slept waiting for them to perform." Dahyun said stretching her arms.

"Sleep your face! You didn't even blinked once. You're definitely enjoying the girls on their skirts." Chaeng said teasing Dahyun.

The crowd roared as the announcer called the team. They position themselves with Sana on the center with Tzuyu and Irene on her both sides. She looked back to her team cheering them up before the music started.

Their moves are amazingly flawless. I could see happiness in Sana's eyes doing every stunt. She is surely enjoying what she is doing.

The crowd didn't stop cheering and shouting their names especially when Sana did a finger heart to a group of boys shouting her name. I shook my head. She is a sweetheart.

"Poor stans. They'll surely have a heart attack." Jihyo said smiling. I couldn't agree more to her specially when Sana spotted me and winked before turning.
——
The competition ended with the girls winning the 1st place. Tzuyu approached us smiling widely with their achievement.

"Am I good unnies?" Tzuyu asked. She always want affirmation from us.

"Ne! You did great." I said giving her two thumbs ups while nodding my head.

"Wew, how did you know when your eyes were glued elsewhere." Dahyun said giving me a smirk.

I hit her head. Good thing Tzuyu didn't pay attention since she's now busy chatting with Momo and Jihyo.

"Sana unnie!" Chaeng dragged me to Sana who is laughing with her fans.

We approached her and greeted her. A fan gaved her a pingpong toy which she gladly tried but ended up hitting her thumb.

She bite her finger like a kid and showed it to me when she saw me looking at it so I sucked it. I don't know what I am thinking but her surprised face and the stares of the students around us made me realized that she's asking me to blow her finger and not sucked it.

I immediately removed her thumb from my mouth and blew air to it. I am cursing mentally. Chaeng and Dahyun are giving me a playful smirk.

Yoo Jeongyeon! You're a PABO!