4. Crush

SANA

We're now back at the dorm. It was a truly tiring day. I threw myself on the couch as Jeongyeon and Momo entered the house.

"Ow! My Sana is exhausted." Momo said giving me a tight hug.

"Exhausted Sana is still pretty,right?" I asked looking at Jeongyeon.

"You wish. You looked like a smashed potato." Jeongyeon said giving me a disgusted look before sitting across me.

"Savage Yeonie is back. I told you she's a bully." Momo said making her way to the kitchen where the two maknaes probably rummaging the ref.

Jeongyeon ostrich is really hostile when it comes to me !!
—-

Days had passed and yeah Jeongyeon is a total bully. She's no longer the shy Jeongyeonie. She loves to make fun of Chaeyoung and Momo just like today.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!!!!" Momo's voice surrounded the whole house as she tries to catch a dead laughing Jeongyeon who put soy sauce on her black coffee.

I can't help but admire the laughing culprit. Her laugh is so spontaneous that all of us end up laughing with her.

Momo caught her on the floor and straddled her before hitting her continuously.

"Ow stop hitting my poor baby." Nayeon said as she joined the two protecting Jeongyeon.

I don't know if I'm mistaken but I saw Jeongyeon blushed as Nayeon hugged her.

"Stop hurting yourself." Dahyun said covering my eyes with her hands.

"What are you saying you Dubu?" I said as the remove her hands and started to tickle her.

"Nothing! Aish you! Stop! Stop! Please!" She said pleading before I freed her.

I know I might have a little crush for Jeongyeon now. I mean, she's the only person who seems to be unaffected with my charms. I don't know if she's a total numb or what.

But aside from that, I could say she is a total gentlewoman. Although she is a bully inside the dorm, she always took a good care of us especially when we are outside. Chivalry isn't dead yeah.

I could still remember the time we went to a cafe with the girls. She's been following me the whole day even to the counter as I order so I asked her why.

"You're skirt is too short, everything under would be seen even if you bend just little." She said whispering it to me.

I blushed so hard that time. I didn't realized that she's been covering me the whole time. You know, I could be oblivious at times. Maybe she noticed that there are some guys who are trying to sneak on my skirt.

From that day, I become conscious of what I wear but sometimes I can't avoid it. Most of my clothes are shorts and skirts you know and I love to get her attention too.

Another time is when we went out for movie. Chaeyoung seems to be a bit cold. I saw her removed her jacket and lend it to the younger. She is definitely a gentlewoman.

And of course, although Momo and her always bicker, when Momo got sick the other day, I bumped her on the kitchen at 3 am in the morning. She's replacing the warm water on the basin and rinsing the towel. She seems to be lack of sleep due to taking care of Momo.

And let's not forget the day she saved me from Bastard Rico on her first day.

So yeah, I admit the fact I had a little crush to that ostrich.