19. Sober

Jeongyeon

I put down the cap on my bed side table and lay back to my bed. I went downstairs to eat but when Chaeyoung found my cap, I panicked that Sana might recognize the cap and remember what happened plus the way Nayeon eyed me, she seems to know something.

I covered myself with my sheets as I decided to sleep for the rest of the day but was interrupted by a sudden knock.

"Go in—" I immediately got up and sit when Sana entered the room and sat at the end of my bed.

"I didn't saw you eat." She said putting down a plate with sandwiches beside her.

"I'm not hungry." I said avoiding any eye contact.

"Are you sick?" She put her palm on my forehead. I could feel how the air becomes thin when her hand touches my skin.

"I'm just sleepy." I said when I saw her frown when she felt that there's nothing wrong with my temperature.

"So, you picked me up last night, didn't you?" She said placing the plate beside my cap on my bedside table. Does that means she remembers everything?

"So what?" I said snuggling back myself into my sheets.

"What else happened last night? Did I do something inappropriate during the party?" She said trying to pull my covers.

"Nothing." I said hiding my head too. "I'm not in the mood for some story telling."

"Aish. Please? Just narrate everything to me!" She said pulling again my blanket.

"Just ask Tzuyu or Irene! I just went there to pick you up." I pulled my cover back.

It was followed by a thug of war of my blanket. This squirrel is really a pain in the ass.

"Aigoo! You really don't want to tell me?" She pulled again my blanket and straddled my lap.
———-

SANA

Jeongyeon is really pissing me off. I just wanted to know if I acted silly or did something wrong last night. Last time I got wasted, I mistakenly slap someone whom I thought to be my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me which resulted to a chaos in the bar.

I am worried because if I did and Ms. Dara find out, I could lose my position as the captain. She warned me last time that if it happened again, she wouldn't hesitate to remove me as the captain.

"Just ask Tzuyu or Irene! I just went there to pick you up." She said as she pulled her blanket again.

Seriously, she's acting strange. She can't even look straight to me. I could feel that she's hiding something. It makes me more anxious that she acting that way. I could sense that I did something wrong.

I've been asking her for minutes now but she kept on insisting that nothing happened. I need to know it now before Dara called me so I would know how to reason out.

And why would I ask Tzuyu and Irene when she could tell me now!

I straddled her out of frustration. If I could ask her nicely, then I will force her.

Her eyes widen when I straddled her and held both of her arms over her head.

"Tell me or you wouldn't like what I am going to do." I squinted my eyes as I warned her.

"I told you it was nothing." She shifted her head to the left as she avoided my gaze. "Tzuyu called me to pick you up since you're wasted. I saw you on the dance floor grinding to some stranger."

I freed her wrists and messed my hair in frustration. "I did that? I cannot remember."

"You're too wasted to remember. That's why I dragged you out there to go home." She looked at me with a serious look and I can say she's a little pissed on the memory. "And."

"And what?" I said anxiously. I could see how her eyes darken as she looked straight to my eyes.

"You really want to know?" She said as she held both of my arms.

My throat dried as she gently squeezed my arms. No words came out from my mouth so I just nodded.

"You did this."

———
JEONGYEON

I flipped her and changed our positions. I've been trying to stop myself to do this but she pushed my limit. I could feel the heat radiating from her womanhood every time she moves above me.

Her eyes widen with the sudden changed of positions. I looked at her intently before I crashed my lips to her.

I moved and nibbled her lower lip. I know that she didn't did that part but my mind told me so. Her mouth is partly agape due to shock giving me the access to her tongue. I explored every corner of her mouth and sucked her tongue earning a beautiful music from her—a soft moan. She circled her arms to my neck pulling me closer. This time, she started to move in sync. This time, we are both sober. I didn't know a sober kiss with her is better than a drunk kiss.

We both panted so hard when we pulled away. All I can hear are breathings and heartbeats. Her lips were red and so her cheeks. I sat at the side of my bed while she get up and fixed her hair.

"I'm sorry." I said playing with my fingers.

As if on cue, her phone rang. She looked at me and gave me a shy smile before she stand and gave me the plate with sandwiches.

"Eat." She said before putting the phone on her ear as she left the room leaving me alone.

This is the first time I felt this room to be empty. I touched my lips and smiled. It was different with Nayeon's but I liked it.
———