25. World

SANA

I honestly didn't expect that kiss but yeah I liked it 'cause who wouldn't?

She drove quietly though I wanted to smudge that smirk on her face.

We stopped to a tteokboki house where I caught the people's attention for wearing Ostrich Pajamas.

"Oppa!" A girl about my height ran from the counter to hug Jeongyeon.

"Wow! You're all grown up." Jeongyeon said being fond of the girl.

Their little moment was cut short when I fake a cough earning their attentions.

"Ow, Jirah, this is Sana." She said before turning to me, "And Sana, this is Jirah, daughter of the owner of this house."

"You're pretty unnie." She said as she bowed to me. I bowed to and gave her a fake smile.

"Jirah, there's a lot of customers, you shouldn't be hanging around." A lady in mid-fourties that approached us said but when she saw Jeongyeon, she was overjoyed and hugged her as well.

"Wow, how are you and your sister? Are you doing well? You lose weight!" She said examining Jeongyeon's cheeks "And who is this beautiful lady with you? Your girlfriend?"

I almost choke with the assumption. How I wished to be.

"Well, Not yet. Eomma this is Sana." Jeongyeon said introducing me. A bowed and smiled to the old lady.

"Same old thing?" She said as she led us to a table.

"Yes, I want her to taste your specialties." Jeongyeon said smiling widely at the woman.

"Well, eat well. You're getting thinner." She said before walking away tugging Jirah who smiled and waved to Jeongyeon making my eyes roll.

"She's only 17." She said smiling at me.

"And so? As if I care." I said making her scratch her head. "The girls might be worrying about us."

"Well about that, I'll just text Momo." She said and started typing on her phone but I stopped her.

"Wouldn't it be weird if you told them we're together? You text Momo and I'll text Dahyun." I said being a little nervous.

"Well, whatever you think is better." She shrugged.

I was amazed with the bunch of food given to us. And they're all delicious. I've never been this full in my life. I even burped loudly earning the attention of the crowd once again.

"What a night." I said settling myself in the car massaging my full tummy.

"Did you like it?" She asked starting the engine.

"Yeah, aside from the fact I'm wearing Pajamas and that Jirah girl is too clingy." She just chuckled and shook her head.
——-

Jeongyeon

We arrived at the place just in time. It's a tree house over a cliff at the back of our old house.

Sana fell asleep on the ride so I woke her up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes adjusting to the light as she alight from the car.

Her mouth formed an 'O' when she saw the tree surrounded by lights on almost every branches giving the view of the tree house.

"This is beautiful." She said walking around the tree.

"There's more up there." I said putting my hands on my pockets. It's a bit cold here because of the altitude.

She shivered when the wind blew so we decided to go inside the tree house. I opened the window revealing the magnificent view of the city lights below.

"Wow! It looks like sea of stars." She said peeking her head out enjoying the cold air.

"How did you find this place?" She said as she looked back to me.

"I made this place." I said pulling some sheets on the wooden cabinet covering them to the settled foam on the bamboo floor. "This is my escape place."

"So, to whom are you escaping this time?" She said joining me to the bed.

"To the universe, for I want to spend time with my world." I said and cupped her chin.

"Silly." She said and hit my hand holding her chin. "Too cheesy for an ostrich."

"But seriously, I like you." I said intertwining our hands. "Tell me you feel the same." I said and searched for her eyes. I could look at them all night long.

"I do." She said resting her head on my shoulder. I can smell her hair and it's so nice. I wonder what shampoo is she using.

"Your drunk kiss haunted me almost every night." I said playing with her hair sniffing it.

"You're just a pervert." She said lightly smacking my shoulder. "What about Nayeon Unnie?"

I told her everything that happened between me and Nayeon: the weird set up and the parting ways. Gladly she easily understood it though she was surprised at first that Nayeon could do such things.

She stood up and closed the windows while I laidback on the foam. I watched her as she walk back to me. What a beautiful angel in PJ's.

"It's getting cold here." She said pertaining to the windows she closed.

She settled beside me and snuggled her head on my neck. I hugged her as I cover our bodies with the blanket that's thick enough to keep us warm.

"I could do cuddles." I said and kissed her forehead.
—————

[A/N: Should I write a R18+ chapter after this or not yet? Please let me know. Thank you for reading. 😘]