31. Otousan

Jeongyeon

Been a week without any sign of Sana's father. We're being extra careful this past days. I feel sad every time I see Sana spacing out so I decided to take her to a picnic date so she could relax.

I prepared all the foods with the help of Jihyo and Minari. They're shocked at first to know that I'm dating Sana but they are happy for me and expressed their support.

"Tell me where are we going already! Now isn't the time to go out carelessly." Sana complained as she removed her blindfold.

"Tada!" I exclaimed showing her the picnic set up.

"I want you to relax and forget the world even just for now." I said kissing her knuckles.

"You don't have to do this." She said with a shaky voice pulling me to a tight hug.

"But I want to." I said and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

We enjoyed the foods talking about funny random stuffs. We owned the world within the four corners of the mattress.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Sana is lying on my lap as I play with the strands of her soft hair.

"I don't want to." I said making her furrowed her eyebrows. "How can we finish our studies and create our own family if we will stay like this?" I said pinching her nose.

"Aish. You're ruining the moment." She said pouting at me. I leaned to kiss her when someone grabbed my arms startling the both of us.

"Get the Japanese girl." A man standing beside a white tinted car shouted as two men wearing masks grabbed me and another two approaching us.

"Run!" I shouted at Sana as I try my best to get free.

"But." she panicking now and tears are starting to fell.

"Just go! I promise to follow you!" I shouted as I managed to get freed. I grabbed the man who's running after Sana and punched him. Sana hesitantly looked at me but I signaled her to go.

"I'll call for help. Please wait for me." She said already sobbing. There are people within the area but they're all too afraid to butt in.

I tried my best to fight the four of them so they wouldn't catch Sana. I endured all the kicks, all the punches as I watched Sana vanishing in the crowd. Another punch came and everything went black.

———————-

I wake up being tied in a chair in a small dark and stinky room. This seems to be a dungeon. There are chains attached to the wall full of scratches and blood stains. There is a drum full of I assumed to be water. There are ropes, knives, scissors and other sharp objects.

"Did you like my little playground Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon?" A voice came from the speaker mouthed on the wall.

"Fuck you!" I shouted struggling to break the chains on my hands.

Three men entered the room. One of them sat at the empty chair in front of me. He is young and hate to admit that he got the looks. Now I wonder what is this all about.

"Where is Ms. Minatozaki Sana?" He said lighting his cigarette. "You see, I'm lonely and I want her to be my playmate." He said throwing pictures of Sana cut from the Magazine she shoot for Seungyeon unnie.

"I don't know." I shouted at him. He smirked at me and nodded at the man standing to my right who walked to the drum and poured me a basin full of cold water drenching me.

"Do you like the water Ms. Yoo?" He said standing in front of me. "Let me repeat it. Where is Sana?"

I spit on his pants making all bits of patience leave his body. He kicked me making me fell on my back with the chair. One of his men approached him pushing a cart with gallons of water. He grabbed the tube attached to the gallon and forced to insert it on my mouth before opening the water valve drowning me with water.

I tried to swallowed all the water coming to my mouth but when I struggled to breathe, I tried to push the tube with my tongue making the water splash all over my face choking me to death. He seems to have no intention to stop not until one of the men held his hand. His face is still full of anger.

Im still choking and catching breathe as the two men picked me up with the chair.

"Shall I cut that tongue of yours so you would learn how to speak?" He said grabbing my hair.

"Kill me if you wanted but I will never tell you." I threw daggers to him as our eyes battled. "I will never let you lay your fingers on her as long as I'm alive fucking bastard."

"Die then." He said getting the chainsaw. He started the engine looking at me furiously. I don't know this pyscho but I prefer to die that to tell him where Sana is. I'll just hope she's now safe with the girls or with the authorities.

He walked towards me showing me the merciless teeth of the saw.  He stopped right in front of me.

"Any last words before I cut you in two?" He said aiming the chainsaw on my head.

"Go to hell asshole!" I shouted.

He raised his arms smiling demonically at me.

'So this is how life ends?'

I closed my eyes as I hear the chainsaw slowly approaching my head when a voice came from the speakers once again.

"Okay. That's enough." You mean there is another person behind this? Who is this psycho then?

He put the chainsaw engine off and threw me one last glance before opening the door.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon." A man with same almond eyes as Sana did said as he entered the room. He must be her father.