34. Jealous [M]

Jeongyeon

Thanks to Sana's father, we will be celebrating our monthsary on a beach. Last time we celebrated, It's a simple amusement park date.

The girls are having the time of their lives enjoying the beach as Jihyo and I prepares the food on the cottage.

I noticed how Chaeng steal glances to Mina so I asked Jihyo.

"Is Mina dating someone?" I asked her.

"Aniyo." She said but she stopped as if she remembered something. "But she's always on her phone this past weeks. She's texting someone named Cub."

"Cub?" I repeated looking at Chaeyoung. She seems to be irritated seeing Mina laughing with Dahyun so I came up with a plan.

"I think I already know who that cub is." I said so Jihyo looked at me.

"I think it's Chaeyoung." I whispered to her.

"You mean that girl? I don't think Mina would be into girls!" She said half-squealing so I told her to be quiet.

"I'm not really sure tho, but I have a plan" I said pulling her to sit.

I told her that I'll try to make Chaeng jealous by being sweet to Mina and she should stick with Chaeng too to see Mina's reaction. She agreed to my plan.
———-
Lunchtime came. I sat beside Mina as planned with Jihyo and Chaeyoung in front of us. Sana came a bit late so she sat with Dahyun.

"You should eat more. You're getting skinnier." I said putting foods on Mina's plate.

She blushed so I smiled before placing my spoon full of rice in front of her mouth. She shyly take that and smiled.

I don't have to look to feel two daggers coming from my direction. One from Sana and one from Chaeyoung. Instead, I looked at Jihyo who's grinning at me. I think our plan is working.

"Mina-yah, you seems to be blooming, are you dating someone?" I asked making Chaeyoung choke. Mina didn't able to answer me since she's busy watching Jihyo serving Chaeyoung a glass of water. Something's going on between them for sure.

"I'm done. I'll just go to the restroom." Chaeng said without finishing her food. She ate just a little and that's a first time!

Mina became uneasy when Chaeng left. Momo finished eating as well as Sana.

"I'll talk to you later." Sana said glaring at me before going with Momo.

'Oh shit.'
————
Night came and Jihyo decided to continued the plan since I can't now that Sana is glaring at me from time to time.

We're watching a movie now when Sana asked me to get some ice cream on the fridge.

I was about to exit when Mina entered the kitchen. She was tripped so I tried to catch her but she end up pushing me accidentally to a chair and falling to me after.

"Gosh. I'm sorry." She said fixing her hair. I held her waist so she wouldn't lose her balance.

"It's—-" I was about to answer but Sana didn't let me finish.

"What's taking you so long?" She said as she entered with Chaeyoung. Their eyes both widen to what they saw. Mina quickly got off me and mouthed sorry.

Sana gave her a smile and didn't say a word but I know she's throwing daggers to me. Chaeng on the other hand looks like bursting any minute now so I decided to leave them alone and followed Sana.

The girls on the living room threw a confused look. I wink at Jihyo and she seems to got the message. She smiled in triumph before pointing at Sana who's heading upstairs. "Goodluck. You dead meat."
——
I closed the door as I entered our room. Sana is leaning on the headboard with her arms crossed so I sat beside her.

"It was just an accident. Mina and I are good friends for God knows how long." I tried to explained but she got up and sat on my lap the same way Mina did.

"Is she good at this?" She said slowly swaying her hips. My throat dried as she grind harder making me feel her womanhood.

"Tell me Yoo Jeongyeon." She said cupping my chin giving me an intense gaze. A jealous Sana is a Sexy Sana.

I held her waist as a response and pushed her closer to me before licking her neck.

"No one's as good as you." I whispered giving her open mouth kisses all over her neck down to her jawline.

She shut her eyes and arched her back as I play with the small of her back while sucking at her exposed skin. This surely will leave marks.

I held the hem of her shirt feeling the warm skin under. I wasted no time and lifted her shirt and unclasped her bra exposing her two lovely treasures.

"You're such a beauty." I complimented her before savoring her mound into my mouth. She grabbed my hair as I alternately give love to her mountains. I'm starting to grow impatient upon hearing those sexy sounds coming from her.

I lifted her and changed our position. She's now under me. I quickly got off my clothes. She's watching me the whole time smirking at me.

"Getting impatient huh?" She said holding the waistband of her shorts. I groaned.

She slowly pulled her shorts with her underwear down giving me a full view of her heavens.

She pulled me for a kiss as I started massaging her clit. Both of ours eyes are shut with the pleasure we're feeling. She's moaning at my mouth digging her nails at my back. My hand is all over her body. I heard her groaned as I licked her earlobe.

"Fuck me already babe." She said in such a hoarse voice.

"They said this will be painful at first but I'll try to be gentle." I said inserting my first finger.

She squeezed my arms and shut her eyes throwing her head on the bed. I started trusting slowly. Her face is scrunched so I showered her with kisses and trailed her body with my tongue. When she started to hump with my rhythm, that's my cue to go faster and deeper.

"Oh shit." She said jerking to my finger. I added other one and kissed her. She's jerking off with my finger as her one hand travelled my body.

Her hand reached my clit and started massaging it as I fuck her. I was surprised as she entered her finger to me. It was painful but I chose to ignore it as she trust fastly popping my cherry. When pleasure takes over pain. I started humping to her rhythm too. We're basically fucking each other.

"Babe it's near." She said biting her lips arching her back. I trusted deeper and faster and her sweet juices rushed to my fingers.

I'm still catching my breath when I felt her fingers moving again inside me. Rougher this time and I literally rest my head on her collar as she fucked me with her skilled fingers hitting my spot in her every trust.

Few more trust and I felt my own orgasm coming. I can't help but to bit her shoulder as my waves of pleasure come to her fingers.

I rolled to her side and she faced me giggling. Argh she's amazing. The messy hair, the combination of her scent and the scent of our juices surrounding the room, her naked body. This will be a long night.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or are you up to second round?" She said winking.

I pulled her for a kiss and spoke right to her mouth before sucking her strawberry tongue.

"Im in."

——-

A little bit of Michaeng on this Chapter uwu!