38. The set up and the watch

SANA

Father and I meetup today since he wants to give me a glimpse of the company. My father is a hotelier and he owns almost 10% of the most luxurious hotel in Asia.

I know that time would come and I'll be needing to handle our business and continue his legacy which I'll be glad to do as long as my ostrich is with me.

I'm on my way home when I received a text from Jeongyeon saying she's on Seungyeon unnie's office and she will be waiting me there. What is she probably doing there?

I quickly shifted the car and went there. Another text came that she is in the studio and she wanted to show me something.

When I arrived at the studio, it was weird that the lights are off and the room is very quiet.

"Babe? Where are you?" I asked but nobody answered.

"If you're pulling pranks on me, it's not funny. I'll break your bone if you don't show up now!" I said a sounding pissed but the truth is I'm a bit nervous. The emptiness of the room is giving me chills.

I made two more steps entering the room trying to remember where the switch could be when suddenly I was startled as my phone beeps.

Momo:
Where are you babe? I forgot my phone on Unnie's office. I'll just get it tomorrow. Please come home. I miss you.

What? If Jeongyeon is home and she left her phone here. Who texted me? It creeped me out so I quickly turned back. I need to get out of here.

My question was answered when the lights turn on revealing Suho and he quickly grabbed me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said clenching his teeth.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked struggling to escape his arms.

"Is this what you choose to replace me? A fucking woman?" He said shouting like a psycho.

"She's not just a fucking woman, she's my girlfriend!" I shouted back before headbutting his nose.

He growled in pain making me able to escape his arms but he grabbed my hair and punched my stomach. I curled in pain as he dragged me on the floor.

"I can't let anybody have you. You're mine first and will be mine forever." He said and slapped me before positioning himself above me.

——————

Jeongyeon's

Seungyeon unnie asked me to run some errands for her. I bumped into an old friend lost track as we catch up.

I quickly drop the papers to unnie and ran back to the parking lot since he is waiting for me. Only when we partway, I realized that I forgot my phone on Unnie's desk.

I tried to call Unnie but she already left the office too so I decided to just get it tomorrow.

It's past 8 already and Sana isn't home yet so I texted her using Momo's number. After few minutes, she replied with incomprehensible text.

Sana:
Ajsnfnmlekcnhwhuaygsjclfg

Either she texted than on purpose or she might butt texted it.

I quickly called his father and according to him, Sana already left minutes ago. My adrenaline kicked in. She must be in danger!

I called Mina to get help from his father who has contacts with the police. It would take an hour before they could track the text! I need to do something.

"Jeongyeon! Her apple watch is called. It says it detected a hard fall and send me some address!" Momo said.

Right, Sana has an apple watch, good thing Momo is in one of her emergency contacts. I take a look of the address and it's the building Seugyeon unnie works.

"Let's go, I know that place." I said dragging Momo. I called the girls to stand by and told Mina to tell the police to followed us on the said place.

I quickly search the building once we arrived. Almost every room on the floor was locked until I noticed that there's light coming from the studio.

As I opened the door, I saw Suho on top of Sana unbuttoning her top. Blood rushed in upon seeing it, I grabbed Suho and kicked him.

Momo quickly went to Sana to woke her up as the two of us battled fist to fist.

"You cannot have her." He said giving me a punch on my face. "She's mine."

"She was yours before but that was before." I answered his a punch also.

He kicked me making me fell on the floor. Then he strangled me. Good thing the cops came.

He's under cuffs when Sana gain consciousness.

"How did we end up to this?" Sana asked in teary eyes.

"I'm sorry. We're together for years, You love me. I just want us to be together." Suho said crying.

"You taught me what love is." Sana said holding his cheeks. "But she let me feel what love is." She said pulling her hand back and clinging to me.

The cops then dragged him away. We thanked them and the three of us hugged.

I felt the watch on her wrist so I held her arm.

"We will need to buy you a new one. Good thing your safe thanks to this watch." She chuckled.

"And thanks to my security contact for the quick response. I owe you one." She added before pulling Momo into a tight hug.

—————

[A/N: Unpaid endorsement, Apple ano na? Baka naman hahaha. Should I end this next chapter? I'm planning to write another underrated ship. JeongMi 💕 ]