30. Package

JEONGYEON

I'm playing on my phone when suddenly, someone kissed me on my cheeks. I was about to panic but when I recognized the familiar smell, I know it's my squirrel.

I'm waiting for her every end of the class but she got a practice today so I decided to play on my phone.

"Hi." She said smiling widely at me.

"Hi." I answered pulling her to my arms. It feels good to hug her.

"Aish get a room." I didn't know Irene and the other cheerleaders are still here.

"Don't mind her. She's just jealous. She still can't get herself a girl." Sana chuckled sticking her tongue out to her friend.

Irene just rolled her eyes and left while the other girls giggling.

'They look good together.'

'Aw they're cute.'

And all other compliments. Although there are also negative one's especially from the boys but I know they're just jealous for I got the best on the world that they couldn't have.

"I think I'm the boy's enemy no.1 for dating you." I chuckled wrapping my arms on her shoulder as we walk.

"Well, that's for dating the campus most beautiful girl." She said flipping her hair, I chuckled.

"You're wrong." I said making her stop walking and faced me with eyebrows raised.

"Are you saying I'm so full of myself and I'm not the school's most beautiful?" She said with her hands on her waist.

"I didn't say that. What I'm saying is you're wrong for just being the school's most beautiful because you're the world's most beautiful." I said pinching her nose. She's so cute.

"Sweet talker!" She elbowed me and started walking. I know she's blushing.
———
We arrived at the dorm. Nayeon is reading book while the two Maknae's are playing some video games.

"Where's Momo?" Sana asked.

"Eating Jokbal." Dahyun said, she could ruin the joystick if she played that way.

"Sana-yah, you got a package. I placed it on your bed." Nayeon said pointing upstairs.

"Really? I wonder who it came from. Well, thank you." Sana said running upstairs.

I followed her and we found a small box on her bed. There's no address written. She opened it and there's a letter inside which she read.

Her face became pale as she put down the letter.

"How did he find me." She whispered but enough for me to hear so I read the letter;

My dear Sana,

How are you doing? Aren't you going to introduce your girl to me?

Otousan

So, it came from her father. I can see nothing wrong with the letter but why does Sana looks so worried?
———
SANA

I know how homophobic father is. I still remember the time she beat uncle for being gay and forced him to leave the house. He's always open for being disgusted every time he see members of the rainbow scheme.

For the longest time I didn't hear a word from him, this only means he know about us and he will surely go against us.

I can't let him bar our way. I can't let him get Jeongyeon away from me but I'm afraid. I know how dirty he could play. What should I do?

"What's bothering you?" My girl asked stroking her hands on my hair. "Whatever it is, I want us to face it together."

I looked at her and there's such determination in her eyes. She's right, we should go in this together. Two heads are better than one so I told her about dad being homophobic.

"Don't think too much." She smiled sweetly and kissed me. "Let's go downstairs. They might think we're doing something if we stayed longer." She chuckled so I hit her.

We went downstairs to eat when Nayeon unnie opened the topic about the package again.

"What does the package all about? She asked.

Jeongyeon looked at me asking permission if she could tell the girls and I nodded.

"Well, it's from her father."

"Wae? The long lost father?" Momo was surprised to hear too. I nodded.

"I never heard anything about Sana unnie's father." Dahyun said munching her food.

"Neither I." Chaeng said

"I know about him but heard never a single word since we lived here so what's about him." Nayeon said.

"The thing is, he's a homophobic and Sana think he will be trying to ruin us." Jeongyeon said. I lowered my head, it's pinching my heart everytime the idea of Jeongyeon being away from me crosses my mind.

Nayeon unnie held my hand, "Shh. Everything will be okay, the girls are with you."

"We will not let that happen." Momo full of determination said.

Jeongyeon smiled at me running her palm on my back. I'm lucky to have this girls. They're giving me strength.

I'm sorry father but I wouldn't let you take my happiness away from me.