14. Kiss

Jeongyeon

We're sitting on her bed leaning on the headboard throwing get to know each other questions as we watch Marvel movies.

"Did you had a boyfriend?" She asked me eating her corn chips. I nodded.

"How about a girlfriend?" She asked again making me look at her.

"Not yet." I answered before sipping to my drink.

I had a habit of biting the straw every I drink. I looked at Nayeon when she didn't asked again.

She is following the movement of my lips as I drink from the straw. She lifted her gaze and met my eyes.

"They say, people who bite their straws are good kisser." She said without breaking the gaze.

"I didn't know that." I chuckled but it was cut when she held both of my shoulders.

"I want to know." She said and leaned forward.

My knees are trembling. She held both my cheeks and closed her eyes. Our noses are almost touching making me shut my eyes too. I'm breathing the same air with her.

The next thing I know, her lips landed on mine. She wasn't moving at first until she licked my lower lip and started nibbling it.

Butterflies are rummaging my stomach. I am nervous. My hands are shaking and it remained glued on my hips. We are both panting when we broke the kiss. Sweats are starting to form on my forehead.

She wiped her mouth as well as mine and went back to her position.

"Well, it's right." She winked at me before standing up when her phone rang.

"Eomma~" she continued talking to her phone when I saw the credits flashing on the screen. I turned off the laptop and signaled her that I'm heading out. She nodded.

I went to my bed and feel the beating inside my chest. My heartbeat is slowly getting back to normal. The kiss is wonderful but there is something bothering me. I couldn't say if I really enjoyed it.

Maybe I'm just too nervous since things happened a bit faster that expected.