29. Caught

SANA

"Change." Jeongyeon said crossing her arms.

"We're just going to the mall! What am I supposed to wear?" I blurted out.

We're like this for almost 20 minutes. I already tried almost all of my clothes but she's still complaining that it's too daring.

"Aish! Just wear jacket or jeans! Just no skirts, no shorts, no sleeveless top, no fitted shirts!" She said grabbing her hair and messing it.

"I'll just go naked, I guess." As if I have a lot of jeans or something.

She didn't answered but her gaze could kill. She stood up and walk towards me. I flinched with the sudden change of her aura. Its scary.

"W-what are you doing?" I didn't know she could be this scary.

I stepped backwards but I hit the cabinet; now I'm trapped. I looked to the door and started planning an escape but she put her hand at the side of my head trapping me completely.

"When I said change, you better do." She said and grabbed the collar of my blouse ripping one button at the process.

"What's taking you for so—-" We're both startled when Momo entered the room. Her eyes are widened, her hands are on her mouth. The three of us are glued to our positions.

I snapped Jeongyeon's hands and fixed myself. Momo also recovered and crossed her arms at us.

"You two, downstairs in 5 minutes." She's throwing daggers to the both us slamming the door loudly.

I looked at Jeongyeon. Aish now we have explaining to do. She just scratched her nape and headed downstairs.

We sat on the sofa with all the girls in front of us. This is awkward.

"What are you doing upstairs huh?" Momo said pointing at Jeongyeon.

"S-she just want me to change—" I tried to explain but they cut me off.

"I'm not asking you, squirrel." Momo said seriously so I just lowered my head and played with my fingers.

They're still staring at Jeongyeon waiting for her to answer while she's just looking at them blankly.

"What?! I'm just asking her to change clothes! She's wearing too sexy clothes." She said whispering the last part.

"Asking? Or more like forcing? What are you? Her girlfriend?" Chaeyoung said chuckling with Dahyun making Jeongyeon balled her fist. I wish for this interrogation to end.

I held her fist afraid that she might hit any of the girls. I don't want that to happen. But she removed my hand and intertwined it with hers.

"Yes. We're dating. Is it bad if I don't want her to wear daring clothes outside when I'm not around?" Jeongyeon said almost shouting but the girls seems unaffected with her tone. They even bursted out laughing.

"Chill, bro, Chill." Dahyun said patting her back. "We're just teasing you."

"Do you think we didn't noticed you two eye-fucking each other?" Everyone looked at Nayeon surprised at her choice of words. My cheeks heated with what she said. Do we really look like that.

Momo hit Nayeon's head "That's a little exaggerated."

"We're sick seeing you sending finger hearts, pouting and winking at each other like love birds." Chaeyoung said acting like throwing up. I blushed with embarrassment.

"Finally, the ostrich got the balls to shout their real score. Jeongsa for the win." Dahyun said wiping her imaginary tears. These girls are surely good at acting.

"But" everyone looked at Momo. 'Buts' are never good right? "Let her wear what's comfortable for her. It's her body. You're consuming our time. We're supposed to shopping already now."

"It's okay. I think we still have plenty of time." I said when I saw Jeongyeon being guilty.

She mouthed sorry and let my hand go. I smiled at her and kissed her cheeks before standing making the girls squeal and whistle. As if this is the first time they saw us doing that.

"I'll just get my bag and we're ready to go." I said and ran upstairs.

Finally, no more hiding with the girls.