6. Girlfriend

JEONGYEON.

Today, Momo and I decided to have lunch in the canteen with our High school friends, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Mina.

"Hey! Long time no see!" Mina said as she give us cheek kisses before sitting on our table.

"Glad that you already transferred here." Tzuyu said blowing air kisses to us.

Jihyo just waved at us then took her chair. She's on the student council so maybe she's a bit tired of the schoolworks especially now that foundation day is coming. On the group, I could say Jihyo and I are alike. We don't like too girly stuffs like kissing each other.

"Unniee, would you watch my audition on the pep squad today?" Tzuyu asked us. She is a freshman in our univ.

"I still have things to finished later, how about you guys?" Jihyo asked us.

"We're coming." Momo pointed me.

"Me too." Mina said.

"Yahoo! Thank you guys!" Tzuyu hold my hands and shook it in happiness.

"Ehem." Tzuyu retreated her hand after hearing Sana who's now standing behind me with Dahyun.

"Hi Sana! Hi Dahyun!" Momo greeted them waving both of her hands in front of her face.

"Sana,Dahyun this is Tzuyu, Jihyo and Mina. They are our friends, girls this is Sana and Dahyun." Momo introduced them to each other.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked ignoring the sour face Sana is giving.

"She's trying out for the Dance Club. I already tried and pass the other day and Chae doesn't want me to watch her audition." Dahyun said before shifting to me. "How about you Unnie? Do you have plans to try outs?"

"No need. She will be part of our band. We need a lead guitarist and vocalist." Momo said before I could talk.

"You know how to sing?" Sana asked in amusement.

"She got some angelic voice." Tzuyu said before sipping on her juice.

"Am I talking to you?" Sana said raising her eyebrow.

"She still have things to do. Annyeong!" Dahyun interupted and pulled refusing Sana away as she bid goodbye. She's unbelievable. What's with the hostility?
———

Afternoon came and we're now on the gym looking for Tzuyu.

I am scanning the room when I saw a familiar brunette. She's wearing the school cheerleading uniform. She's tying her hair into a bun exposing her nape. I didn't know the cheerdance uniform looks really good on Sana.

She walked to the table and joined the pep coach and another girl wearing the same uniform.

"I didn't know Sana is a cheerleader." I asked Momo.

"She's actually the Captain." Mina said typing on her phone.

Oww. Nice piece of information.

The audition started and the judges give comments to the girls after their performance. They are really straightforward in giving comments. Either you Passed, Failed or in the Waiting list, they will let you know.

I admire how Sana give comments, she is very technical yet considerate to the girls especially to those who are great but happen to make mistakes due to nervousness. She seems to be really professional.

But I became worried when her expression changed upon seeing Tzuyu. I didn't know why she's so hostile to Tzuyu even after the first meeting.

I expected her to give harsh or unpleasant comments towards our sensitive maknae since there are some glitches on Tzuyu's performance. I bet she became nervous upon seeing Sana. I'm worried that Sana might say things that could hurt Tzuyu but I was surprised with her comments.

"The stunts are great. Your body coordination is good. Just a little flexibility training will do. You just need to be more confident and establish eye to eye contacts and you have the potential to be a captain. You're  in for me." She said before passing the mic to the coach and leaning to her seat before lifting the grading sheets and checked it.
———

"Congratulations!" Mina jumped to hug Tzuyu who is smiling from ear to ear.

"I didn't expect that! Oh my!" Tzuyu said fanning herself with her hands.

"We know you can! You have the talents and the looks." Momo said pinching Tzuyu's cheeks.

I messed her hair and congratulated her.

"Yaaah! Stop ruining my hair!" Tzuyu said as I placed strands of her hair on her face.

"I thought your girlfriend would reject me. Good thing she didn't." Tzuyu said fixing her hair.

"She's not my——-"

"I won't as long as you call me Yeonie's girlfriend." Sana said walking in front of me and blowing me a kiss before leaving "See you on Friday Chou Tzuyu."

This girl doesn't know the word Embarrassment. Like she's literally walking side by side with their coach and she could throw those lines without second thought. I can't believe her.

Momo and Mina just shook their heads to Sana's silliness while Tzuyu giggles.

————
[A/N: should I write JeongTzu story in the future? Which Jeongyeon ship you love most?