10. Pretender

Jeongyeon

Were roaming the booths today enjoying the break from stressful acads.

Sana acts weird today. She's not on her playful side today. Most of the time she's like staring at nothing for a couple of minutes. It makes me worried. I still remember the night I saw her crying alone.

I think she is the type who prefers to deal with things alone. I wonder if there is a time she let people see her weak side.

"Sana-yah! Let's try that booth! I know you like parlor games!" Nayeon said tugging her.

As if she was hurt with the sudden skinship, she moved away and rejected Nayeon's offer. "Aniyo. I have something else to do, I need to go. Just see you at the dorm." She gave a sly smile and left us.

"Sana unnie looks bothered." Chaeng said watching Sana almost ran-walk away.

"I hope she's okay. It's the first time I saw her acting like that." Dahyun commented.

"She's like that since the morning. I saw her overflowing a glass of milk because she is staring at nothing." Momo said pointing a finger on her chin.
——
We're now back at the dorm. We haven't talked to Sana since she is sleeping when we arrived.

We're watching TV when Chaeng rushed to us.

"You wouldn't believe this! I asked Sana unnie if I could try her perfumes and body mist and she said, 'Ne go ahead'." She said as if witnessing a miracle confusing me

"Is it the end of the world? Is she into drugs?" Dahyun's eyes widened on her own thought.

"Sana loves to collect body mists and perfumes and treat them like her babies. She doesn't like anyone touching her babies." Nayeon explained to me.

Oh that is why she is like wearing different perfume everyday but I cannot deny, she has a good taste. Maybe I could asked her to choose perfumes for me.

They are still discussing the miracle Chaeng witnessed when Sana went downstairs.

Momo quickly jumped to Sana at placed her palm on Sana's forehead.

"Are you sick? Do you want me to cook porridge or you want cheese kimbap?" Momo asked her.

"Huh?" Sana just gave a confused look.

Momo hugged her with teary eyes. "I don't want you to hide something from us. Is there something bothering you?"

Sana stared blankly and put a finger a finger on her chin thinking of something. "Ne, there is."

Momo break the hug and held both of Sana's shoulder shaking her lightly, "What is it? Tells us!"

"I'm just thinking of what color should the cheerleading club should wear this week. Is it blue or green?" Sana said clueless.

I almost die because of innocent Sana. We almost die worrying that she might be going into something but it turns out that the only thing bothering her is their uniform color. She's really unbelievable!

"Right, I'll go for green." She said pushing Momo's side clearing her way to the kitchen leaving the girls in awe.

"She made us worried because of that damn cheerleading uniform?" Dahyun said grabbing her own hair. "She's crazy!"

Sana drank a glass of water and went back to her room.

I still feel that there's another thing bothering her but I don't want to cross the line by pushing her to speak. She know Momo for long, if she doesn't want to tell Momo, she wouldn't definitely not tell it to me either especially that we've only known each other for almost a month.

But one thing is sure, she is great in pretending.