18. Cap instead of Capes

Sana

I woke up feeling the weight on my head. Damn, I drink too much. I looked at my table clock and it says it's already 10 in the morning. So where are the girls?

I struggled to stand and walked to my restroom and found Dahyun brushing her teeth with a towel in her head. She looked at me before rinsing and speak.

"What time did you arrived unnie? How was the party?" She said fixing her bathroom things.

"Hmm, I'm actually not sure. I don't even know how I managed to go home." I tried to remember things but the hangover doesn't allow me to.

"Maybe you got magic powers and you summoned a hero to drop you home!" She winked playfully before putting a finger on her chin, "Or it could be your prince charming."

I brushed my palm on her face. "Prince charming your face! Go out before I peed on your face." I said pushing her out of the bathroom.

Aish prince charming this kid.

But I suddenly remember that someone in a baseball cap tried to dragged me out of the bar. Who could he possibly be? Is he the one who drop me home?
—-
I went downstairs and found only two busy girls with their own worlds. No sight of the maknaes and Jeongyeon.

"Where's the Maknaes?" I asked Momo who's watching netflix on her laptop.

"Dahyun went out to date her girl no.5, Chaeyoung went for a walk." She said without looking at me.

"There's food on the table. We tried to wake you for breakfast but you're too drunk. Might as well catch something to eat before your belly dragon growls at us." Nayeon said reading a book.

"Thank you Unnie." Maybe that's one of the reason Jeongyeon liked her, she's naturally a thoughtful person. She cares for us. She's a pro, what am I compared to her?

I decided to eat upstairs so I put my sandwich on a plate and went out the kitchen when Chaeyoung entered the house.

"Does this cap belongs to any one of you? It's branded, I don't think it's right to just leave it outside." Chaeyoung said waving the cap on her hand.

That cap, I am sure that is the same cap the guy who dragged me is wearing.

"That's mine." Jeongyeon said standing at the foot of staircase.

Chaeyoung tossed the cap to her and she immediately hide it behind her. I saw how Nayeon eyed her and she shifted her gaze avoiding Nayeon's eyes. I wonder what's going on between them. And the cap, so it was hers? Does that mean she picked me up to make sure I'm home? Is that's why she seems to be a little sleep deprived?

So not all heroes wear capes, sometimes they wear caps. I chuckled on my own thought but why did she do that?

How did she know that I'm drunk and I need someone to drop me home? I think I'm starting to believe that she got superpowers.

————
[N/A: Sorry short update, I'm having a little hard time to solid up the plot. This is my first fanfic so pardon me. I'm not sure if there would be readers but please vote or leave a comment if you read this, Kamsahamnida.]