23. Seungyeon

Sana

I decided to go to the nearest mall to wind up. I can't afford to get drunk. I might just end up doing unnecessary things.

I bought a yogurt smoothie to calm my nerves. I am walking in the crowd when two running boys happened to pushed me so I had poured my smoothie to the woman in front of me.

"What the! Aren't you looking on your way?" Her face is fuming red with anger.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to pour my drinks on you. I was pushed by those boys." I pointed on the direction of the two boys hoping she could forgive me.

"Aish! What are you gonna do now? I still have meeting to attend." Her piercing eyes looks familiar to me but I cannot recall where I saw it.

"Let me buy you a pair of dress then." I offered politely. I noticed that the dress she is wearing looks expensive. My savings would be at stake now.

"You don't have to worry girls. I could buy you clothes if you want only if you agreed to have fun with me tonight." A man with exaggerated accessories on his body butt in.

"Jerk." I and the woman in front of me both said in unison. We looked at each other and nodded in agreement. We held my cup of smoothie and poured it to the man.

"Date yourself scumbag." She said before giving me a high five.

The man walk away angrily calling his men while her phone rang.

"What a relief. Okay see you tomorrow." She said to the person over the phone.

"No need to buy me a dress. You still look like a student. I have a spare on my car. I'll just change there." She said and smiled at me. Even her smile seems to be familiar to me.

"Thank you. Is there any way I could make up to you?" I said shyly. I'm relieved that my savings was kinda saved.

"Hmm. Eat with me. I don't like eating alone." She said and started to walk towards the parking lot. "And it feels weird to walk alone with a smoothie on your dress." She chuckled.

She changed clothes inside her tinted car and we looked for a resto to eat.

"Seungyeon." She said offering her hand while waiting for our order.

"Sana." I smiled back at her.

"Non-Korean?" She asked and I nodded.

She's fun to be with. She is jolly behind her strict personality. She's working in an entertainment industry as a producer although she fits more to be an actress.

"You know what, you could be a model. You're at the legal age right?" She said slurping the pasta. I nodded.

"Yes. But I haven't tried any modeling yet." I honestly said.

"Well, give me your number. I'll let you know if we have a modeling job for you. Only if you're interested." She said sliding her phone to me.

"I would love to." I said and typed my number on her phone.

"If you have a free time, you could drop by my office and see how it works. I'm sure you will got a lot of offers once you started." She said sipping her iced tea.

We became really comfortable to each other. We talked about lots of topics until she asked about my dating life.

"Just tell me. No expectations, no judgements, you know it's easier to open up to strangers." She said confidently.

"But you're no longer a stranger. You even told me where you live." I said mockingly but in the end I told her everything. How I feel for that ostrich, the kiss and the rooftop scene.

"Really? She did that? What a jerk?" She said annoyed. I'm glad she is liberated enough not to judge me for falling with a woman like us.

"I know. That's why I'm here. Distracting myself." I shrugged.

"That's why you met me. To tell that story to me." She laughed.

"But I feel really dumb now. I was about to open up my heart the first time in two fucking years and that ostrich only do this." I sadly said playing with my fork.

"Well, you could do better. You're too beautiful to fall in such an ostrich girl." She patted my shoulder.

Her phone beep and she furrowed her eyebrows while reading it. I guess something came up to her work.

"I have to go. Nice chatting with you. Beep me anytime if you like." She smiled and fixed her things.

"Nice to meet you too Seungyeon unnie. Thanks for the treat." I stood and bowed at her.

"No problem. See you when I see you." She hugged me and walked away dialing someone on her phone.

—————

[A/N: Double update today ☺️Seungyeon Unnie is here!! Tune up to know what role she will be playing to this story. Thank you for the continuous support. Your votes motivates me to update more. Happy reading. #Jeongsa💞]