Open your eyes

Dean walked on the road for our hours without losing the herd behind him.  They're catching up and their pretty hungry. But Dean was to tired to keep this up. He wanted to lie down, but if he would lie down he'll be a nice meal for the dead. And that isn't how he want to end his life in this messed up world maybe he can shoot himself instead getting eaten by the hungry dead.

Dean walked pass the woods he didn't had a flashlight or something else that can help light up this darkness. Dean looked at the stars above him. He stopped walking and he closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes. He was in a white room he saw Castiel standing in front of him. He had a worried face.  "Dean." He said.
"I'm so tired." Dean said.
"You can't give up."
"Why Cas?"
"We need you."
"We?"
Cas sighed and he hung his head.
"You'll find out." Castiel said. And he moved to a door he opened it. "Open your eyes."
Cas said as he disappeared. A bright light entered the room.
In a shape of a person. "Sam!" He yelled.
His brother made eye contact with him. "Help me Dean." He said.
"Your dead?"
Sam didn't answer him.
"Open your eyes." Sam said and he walked towards him.
"Open your eyes!" Sam yelled his voice was different, his voice was lower and sounded aggressive.
Sam's  body began to melt. Leaving a pool of blood on the floor.
He heard a voice inside his head, "open your eyes!"

Dean woke up, he saw a woman standing in front of him. "Hurry!" She said.
"What?" Dean said. She rolled her eyes and pointed behind him.
Dean looked over his shoulder. "The herd." He said. The woman nodded.
"Follow me." She said. Dean followed her they entered the woods.
"I'd rather not walk on my own when it is dark." The woman said.
"My car crashed."
"That's not the only thing that has crashed."
Dean turned his head to her. "What's your name?" Dean asked.
"I'm Maggie." She said.
"Dean."
They arrived at a lake. Dean saw a man standing by a campfire and woman sitting on the ground.
"Guys this is Dean." Maggie shouted. The woman looked at him. "Dean this is Sasha."
Dean made eye contact with her, "nice to meet you." He said. Sasha smiled at him.
"And that is Bob."
The man extends his hand. Dean smiled and he shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." He said.
The man sat down Dean did too. "You look terrible." Bob said.
"I know." Dean said.
"Are you going somewhere?" Dean asked.
"We're going to a sanctuary."

"You?"
"I don't know." Dean said.
"You can go with us if you want." Maggie said.
"Thank you." Dean said.

Dean saw Sasha standing up and walking to the trees. "Where are you going?" Bob asked.
"I gotta  to pee mister." She said. and she  disappeared into the wood.
Dean grabbed his gun and he counted his bullets. 10 left. He got distracted by the sound of tree branches snapping. "You hear that?" Dean asked. Bob nodded. "Maybe it's Sasha." Maggie.
"No, Sasha went that way." He said and he pointed at the same time to the direction she went.

"It could be a rabbit or another animal." Maggie said.
Sasha came back she was breathless.
"What happend?"
"The dead." She said. "We need to go now." She added.
"How close?" Bob asked.
"Close." She answered him.
Dean stood up, with his gun in his right hand.
Bob grabbed a bag and he stood up.
"How far until we get there?" Dean asked.
"We'll make it at noon." Maggie answered.
"Let it be worth it." Dean mumbled.

"It will." Maggie said. "We'll be safe there. Our people will be there."
Dean nodded.
"Let's go." Sasha said. They left the lake. They walked for a few more minutes in the wood.
Dean stepped over a branch. They heard a loud voice. "Why doesn't this piece of shit want to turn on!"
"Relax Abraham." A female voice said. Dean saw a car standing on a railway. "We should never left Glenn and Tara." The woman added.
Dean looked at the woman, she's hot.
Maggie walked towards them without hesitation, "wait Maggie." Dean said. Bob and Sasha followed her.
Dean sighed and followed her too. The man pointed his gun at them. "No need!" Maggie shouted.
"I'm Maggie." She said. A nerdy guy stepped behind the car.
The man "your name is Maggie? Are you Glenn's wife?"  She nodded and smiled.
"Where is he?" Maggie asked.
"He is in this tunnel." The muscled man said.
"They're stuck in there." A woman added.

"I'm Abraham and these two are Rosita and Eugene."
"Sasha, Bob and Dean."
"Let's help your husband." Rosita said.

"You got big guns?" Maggie nodded. "Except for him." She said and pointed at Dean.
Abraham walked to the car and opened the passenger seat door and took a hunter's rifle out of the car. "You good with these?" He asked and he gave it to him.
"Yes." Dean said.
They heard the dead in the tunnels. They walked into the tunnels not to deep close to the opening. Dean squats and he aimed his weapon waiting for the lights to turn on. The lights turned on. And Dean got a clear vision on the dead walking out of a opening. He pulled the trigger the rest did the same thing.

They stopped firing until the dead were killed. He saw a Korean and a woman. They walked towards them.
He saw Maggie walking towards the Korean and then she hugged him. "You made it!" Woman said.
Dean saw the Korean looking at him. "Who's that?" He asked and he let go of his wife.
"That's Dean."
"He's okay," she added.
The man nodded.

"We need to go, there're more of them." Glenn said.