Suprise attack

They made their way up  James shove it open and he climbed out with the gun in his right hand. 'It's clear.' He said. And looked over his shoulder. Dean got up and looked back at Riley. She made it too. James dropped the bag off his shoulder. He took out automatic weapons. He threw a m16  at Dean he caught it and loaded, it Riley just grabbed one.
'We kill these people we don't spare them.' James said.
'They take children and they take their blood.' He added. 'They deserve to die.'
'Yes.' Dean agreed. Dean walked over to the fire system. He looked at James. 'Pull it?' He asked.
James nodded. 'We need them distracted.'
Dean pulled the handle and the lights went red and water escaped from the showered heads. Through the whole entire base. They heard the alarm going on. They needed to be careful with their weapons. Melee would be useful but he prefer has guns. They walked through the hallway to a garage. Dean shot a soldier coming through the hallway. Then another one. He took the right while Riley took the back and James the front and left. A soldier rammed again him Dean kicked him in the nuts he fell on his knees. Dean aimed the barrel at his head and pulled the trigger. Blood mixed with the wet floor. Dean saw a younger soldier. He saw him and tried to get away. Dean ran after him he grabbed him by his shoulder and pulled him toward him. And pushed him against the wall. 'Where do they keep the prisoners?' Dean said.
The boy was frozen. 'No prisoners sir.' He said. Dean saw the fear in his eyes. 'Only harvest!' He cried. James joined him. 'Harvest?' He asked. The boy didn't talk anymore. 'Speak up!' Dean yelled. Still holding him against the wall with the barrel of the m16 against the boy's chest. 'At level -10!' He said.
'Good boy.' Dean said. He then pulled the trigger. James laughed as the blood came onto his clothes and his face. Deans aw him licking the blood on his hand. Dean turned around. And faced Riley.
'We kill them all.' He said. 'The elevator aren't working now, so we need to take the staircase.' He said.
Dean nodded.