Highway to hell

They drove for a few hours on a empty highway, there was no sign of abandoned cars. Dean didn't like that Troy sat behind the wheel. But Dean needed to recover from his injuries. It was quiet in the chevy Troy didn't talk to him. And Dean didn't talk to Troy. Dean heard a loud banging noice in the back.

"You hear that?" Dean asked Troy. Troy nodded and he stopped the car on the side of the road. Dean got out, he walked to the butt of the car and opened the trunk. He froze seeing Crowley tied up with a gag in his mouth. "And what is it?" Troy asked. Dean made eye contact with Crowley. "What the hell are you doing in here?" Dean asked and he pulled the gag out of his mouth.

"Hey Dean, I'm glad you're alive!" Crowley said. Dean got irritated. He hated Crowley's voice. "Dean it's a long story but I'll promise I keep it short." Crowley said.

Dean "get over with your story them," and he helped Crowley out of the car. "Cas locked me in here." Crowley.
"Who the fuck is that?" Troy asked, Dean looked at him. Troy looked surprised. "Crowley this is Troy, Troy Crowley." He said.
"Now we have met each other let's get the hell out of here." Dean said.
Dean got back in and he looked behind him at Crowley who just sat on the backseat with a smile on his face.

Dean showed Crowley his knife. "Don't do anything stupid." Dean said.
"Oh Dean I won't." He said.
Dean heard Troy search. "I don't believe him."
"So do I."
"I can hear you two." Crowley said.
Dean sighed, "just start the car." He said.
"And drive." He added.
Troy nodded and he started the engine and drove further.