Cigarette

They had driven to the nearest city. They parked the cars in front of a building that was secured. James got out of his car and looked around. He then knocked on the door. The door got opened by a man. He had scars all around his face. He looked tired. 'James.' The man said.
James showed him something the man nodded. 'Get in before the boogies come.' The man said. Sam dragged Dean inside. The hallway was dark. Everywhere was blood. They entered the reception. Sam saw people sitting on the floor all wounded. James looked around. 'What happend?' James asked.
'We were attacked.' A woman's said as she walked over to them. James got nervous as he met her gaze. She gave him one angry look before looking at Sam and Dean. 'We tried to get the children to a safe location.' She told. 'That's when we got attacked by those savages.' She said.
James looked at her with a confused gaze. 'I killed them all... that's not possible.' He said.
She growled from the inside and looked at him. 'Then make sure they stay death!' She snapped. 'Damm your hot.' Dean said. Sam looked at his brother. He was drooling. 'Please don't take him seriously he's stoned.' Sam said. She nodded.

'Where's Lincoln?' James asked

'Where's Lincoln?' James asked. 'Lincoln? Is mourning.' She said. 'His wife was killed by Douglas.'
'Who's Douglas?' Sam asked. She looked at him and then sighed. 'People think he's a god and is going save the world. He's nothing more then a murder and a thief.' She said.
'Sounds good.' Dean said.
They heard a loud sound coming from the outside. It was so loud. 'Is that a car?' She asked.
James shrugged. 'I'm going to look.' She said.
'James I need you to stay with my kids. Ok?' She asked. James gave her a quick nod. She pointed at Sam. 'You come with me.' She said.
'Hey, you miss one child.' James said. She turned around. 'Fuck.' She said and looked at Sam.
They walked to the door, she opened the door and then froze. There sat a man on a car hood holding a knife against a young boy's pink throat. 'Good afternoon , my love.' He said.
The boy was crying. 'Let him go Douglas. Please.' She begged. He laid the knife down next to him on the car hood. He grabbed the boys hand. And lifted him up. And he slowly got off he car hood. Holding the kid above him. 'I like your children. Sweet Rosa.' He said. He then put him back with his feet on
the grounds 'they're so well behaved.' He said. 'Go to mommy.' He said softly. The boy ran away from the man and into her arms. Sam saw him crying in her arms.
'I guess you know why I'm here Rosa.' He said. He then sat down again on the hood. 'Two fugitives?' She asked. Douglas smiled and shook his head. 'No love.' He said and took cigarettes out of his pocket. He then light one up. 'I want them all. You see how many we have how closer we come.' He said.
'You know you won't get them without a fight.' Rosa said. She took her ground by stepping closer to Douglas. Sam saw his eyes focusing on her. He then smiled. 'You want to fight me?' He asked. And he threw the cigaret on the ground and then he killed the fire by standing on it with his boot.
Sam now noticed he carried a sword. He took it out of its holster and then pointed with the point at her.
'But I won't fight you. Where's Lincoln?' He asked.