Rick

Dean woke up in a dark space, he panicked he didn't knew where he was. He saw Glenn and Abraham.
"Dean are you  awake."
"Where the hell am I?" Dean asked.
"We're in a boxcar."
Dean looked around, yep they were in a boxcar. Why should these people use signs to bring people to their sanctuary and then lock them up, nothing makes sense, and a boy full of bruises who said that he was attacked by a bear he was hunting. If he was hunting, he hunted on something else. Dean stood up, his head hurts and he felt dizzy.

"What are we going to do now?" Maggie asked.
"I don't know." Glenn said. "We're going to die in here." Dean said.
He felt inside his pockets, that son of a bitch took all his stuff.
Dean felt with his toes of his knife he hid inside his shoe was still in there. It was. Dean sat on the floor and he pulls his shoe off his foot. "What are you doing?" Bob asked.
Dean grabbed his shoe of the floor and he putted his hand inside. He stuck his tongue out of his mouth. As he found his knife. He held the knife in his sight, "I knew it." He said.
"Did you hid a big knife in your shoe?" Bob asked.
"Yes my friend and I'm going to use it to stab the ashole who knocked me out and stole my stuff." Dean puts his shoe back on his foot.

They heard people shooting. And shouting at each other, "something is happening." Abraham said.
"Yea I can hear that." Dean said. Everything went quiet, and the they heard someone shouting.
Someone was walking towards the boxcar.
"Ringleader open the door and go in!" Shouted someone.

"I go in with my son!"
"Don't make me kill him now!"
Dean saw the door opening and a man came walking in, another man came walking in then a woman and a boy. The door closed and he saw the man who came first grabbing him by his shoulder and gently walked with him to the other corner, the woman and the other man followed him. Dean saw Glenn walking away from them. "Rick?" Glenn asked. The man turned around with the boy. Maggie followed Glenn.
"You're here." He said.

The rest followed them, "you're here." The man added.
He looked at the people he didn't now. "Their our friends." Maggie said. The man slowly moved his head looking at them. "They helped save us." Maggie said.
"Yeah." The man called Rick said.
"Now they're our friends." He added. Dean looked at Rick who said nothing but just stared at them, "for how long that will be." Abraham said. And he turned his back at them. "No." Rick said. Abraham looked at Rick. Rick turned his head to the door. "They'll feel pretty stupid when they find out." Rick said and he moved towards the door and looked trough a crack.
"Find out what?" Dean asked. Everything felt silent in the boxcar. Rick still looked trough the crack but then turned his head towards them. "They're fucking with the wrong people." Rick said.

A/N: This is my fifth chapter, how you like it by far?
Writing this in past simple is hard for me but it's a nice challenge to get better and improve myself in English. (I'm Dutch 😂)