Carsick

Dean woke up in the backseat of a car. He felt that his body was burning. He saw the girl sitting next to the driver. She was breathing heavily. 'Who the hell are you.' Dean said. The driver looked into the mirror.
'I'm James, and I saved your ass.' He said. Dean looked up. 'Saved me huh? Yea from what?' He said.
James smirked. 'That stuff in your body man. That's messed up shit. People use it for controlling others.' He said. Dean remembered the people with the three circles. Cole? They mind controlled people. Is this the same?
'It let's you feel no pain and you won't die fast. A normal bullet to the chest? It won't kill you. To the head. Also.' Dean looked at him. 'So how do I get normal.' Dean said.
'I'm not a scientist ok?' I don't know how it bloody works.' James said.
Dean got angry. 'I don't want this stuff in my body.' He said. 'It fucking hurts.' He added.
'I don't know what I can do to help you.' James said.
'You can take me back.'
James laughed. 'Back to what?' James said.
'Alexandria.' He said.
'What is Alexandria.' The girl asked and she looked behind her.
'Community.' He said. 'You can't go back.' James said.
'I can. I only have to kill you.' Dean said. He saw James focusing on the road. He laughed.
'Sire buddy.' He said. 'Kill me, you'll find your way back. Right?'
'Only if I have to.'
Dean still didn't feel good, and he just wanted to leave the car. The driver makes him carsick.