Taken

The girl they had captured didn't want to go with them instead she just kept irritating Rumlow, Cole and Dean. They wanted to question her when they made it back to camp. Cole held her by her pulse the who,e entire time, dragging her with him. Cole got irritated he grabbed her and he lifted her up and he hung her over his shoulder. Like a bag. "Let me go you! Son of A—- Dean held his hand on her mouth, as he looked in the distance to a car pulling over. The girl held her hands on Dean's hand trying to pull his hand of her mouth. Rumlow pulled his gun.
"Is it one of ours?" Dean asked.
"No. We don't use American brand cars." Rumlow said.
The girl bit in his hand, "son of a bitch!" Dean yelled, "that freaking hurts." "Heeeeeeelp!!!" The girl screamed.
"Shut up!" Cole said and he threw her of his shoulder. She hit the ground on her face. Cole turned.
Dean saw that the car, it blocked their path.
"Help me!!" The girl screamed. Dean grabbed her and lifted her on her legs. He took hold of her wrist.

Cole took his gun he raised it. CRACK!
He turned around a man attacked him with the stock of the weapon.
Dean dodged him by leaning backwards. He blocked the man's arm and he kicked him. The man set a step back. "Let's dance." Dean said. He showed the men his fists he held in front of his chin.
The man was confused, The girl still laid beneath his feet.
"Give me the girl back." The man said. He showed Dean the machete he held in his holster. He took it out. Cole turned his head towards Dean and the attacker. "Chris stop!" A male voice said.
Dean saw a man with long dark brown hair. He's a tall dude.
The man froze when he met Dean's gaze.
Cole and Rumlow both raised their guns.
"We don't have to kill each other." The man said.
"You people ran out of bullets?" Cole asked. Looking at the machete. Chris smiled at him, "no, a machete makes killing someone a lot more fun then shooting somebody." Chris said. "You want to feel it?" He asked.
"Don't Chris." The man said.
Cole pointed his finger in the air.
"I've one question for you, is the car behind us one of your men?" Cole asked.
"What?" Chris asked.
Dean grabbed the machete by its handle trying to pull it out of his hand.
Chris pulled it away, he wanted to strike Dean but Dean took the advantage by grabbing his gun. He wanted to shoot. Cole grabbed the girl, and he dragged her with him. Rumlow backed up they both did while Dean and Chris were fighting. The man who tried to stop the fight pulled Dean from Chris and he pushed him on the ground. Dean laid on his back and he looked in the man's eye. The man kept pushing him on the ground every time when Dean tried to stand up. He saw Cole grabbing the machete of the ground. He raised his arm with the machete in his hand the blade glittered in the moonlight. "Dean, I know you're in there." Dean didn't know what the man wanted from him. But he saw the blade coming down, he threw Sam of his side. The blade hit Dean's chest. Cole pulled back. Chris stood up and he grabbed Cole by his collar and he pushed him away, then he kicked him. Cole tripped and fell on the ground on his back. Dean saw the car driving towards them. They've been watching them fighting. They waited for the right moment to strike. Dean felt cold hands on his ripped open flesh. The two guys pulled him on his legs even it hurts really bad. He saw blood coming out his wound.
Dean saw his sight fading away. He's gonna pass out. He was still recovering and now he has another wound.