Threat

"Ain't loaded ain't lethal." The man said and he showed him his weapon. He offered it, Sam took it out of his hand.
"A peace offer?" Sam said looking at the gun and then back at the man.
He saw him slowly moving his head towards the window.
Sam followed his gaze. Two groups of people stood there facing each other. He looked back at him. "For now. Besides you've something else to do. Right Sam?" He said. Sam kept silent. The man chuckled.
And turned his back towards Sam and walked towards the door. He followed the man's movement with his eyes. He stopped and looked over his shoulder back at Sam. "You should be nicer to the people around you. Because I can't wait to see their blood on my sword." He said and he held his hand on the weapon that was safely put away in a holster for the sword. He followed the man's eyes he looked at the sword. And then he walked out. Sam took a deep breath. He feared him.

He looked out of the window the group left. Leaving Sam's soldiers alone. He waited and then walked out. He walked to his men. They stood there just watching the road. "He threatened us." He said.
"Well that's not the first time and won't be the last." Chris said. And he turned his back towards Sam. "That's true." Sam said.
"Did you already heard something of Castiel's search party?" Sam asked him. He spoke his head. "Nope, I think the lil kid ran away again." He said with a smile on his face. Same laughed.
"I hope they find her before daddy does." He said. Chris nodded.
Chris crossed his arms. "We still need to take those blood test on the kiddo if we find her." He said.
"You believe them?" Sam asked his friend, "I believe there's a cure. But I don't know it's in the blood of a young soul." He said.

Sam nodded.
"So what did Evan and you talk about then threatening each other?" He asked.
"Well he wants us to find the kid."
"That's all?" Chris asked.
"That's all." Sam lied.

"Well let's head back to camp. Or if you wanna stay as dinner for the dead." Chris said and he moving his head towards the woods right of them. Sam heard their moans and growls.

"Let's go." He said.