Bruises

Judith
She laid on the bed. With bandage around her waist. She didn't noticed her pain at first. But when she was in the car she began to feel it. See was glad that's she was back in Alexandria. Michonne walked in. She was talking to somebody.
Judith could hear her talking to a man. 'Sam it's about your brother.' She said. And sat down in the chair next to Judith's bed. The radio went off. 'What is it?' He asked.
'We don't know what's wrong with him maybe you do. But he tried to rape my child and kill her.'
'Okay... and then what you saved her?' Sam asked.
'Yes, but we can't  kill him he won't die.' Michonne said.
'Okay, I will come to Alexandria but promise me this stay away from him wherever he's. I'm going to find out.' He said.
'Thank you Sam.' She said.
'Thank me when it's over.' Sam said.
Michonne removed her finger from the button and looked at Judith.
'Hold on okay?' She said. Judith nodded.
Gareth entered the room. With Eugene. Eugene showed Michonne what's wrong.
'I'm not experienced doctor but I can say that's there's something wrong with Judith. She fell hard. He pointed at Judith's belly. Gareth looked down. And pulled the shirt up. 'Look at those bruises.' Eugene said.
'That's not normal.' He added.
'What do you mean?' Michonne asked. 'Those are just bruises.'
Eugene nodded. 'But look it's a mark.'
Michonne laid her hands on the bruises. Judith was not focusing.
'Will she be fine?' She asked. Eugene nodded. 'Yes. But takes time.'
'Good.' She said. 'You heard that Judith you are going to be fine.' She said.
Judith nodded. Aaron entered the room. 'Michonne we need you now!' He said.
'Gareth stay here watch her please.' She said. He nodded.
Michonne
Michonne ran out of the medic post she followed Aaron. Aaron went to the office. He motioned her to sit down. She sat down. 'Michonne is here what's wrong?'
'Ezekiel here.' He said.
'We got attacked by someone who belongs to you. The person killed three of us. He told us to tell you that he wants Judith or he will kill more of us.' He said.
'You know I won't do that.' She said.
'I know but he has taken someone...a woman.' He said.
'Who did he take?' Michonne asked.
'A young woman 20 years old. She has two children they were also taken.'
Michonne sighed. 'I can't sacrifice Judith.' She said. She stopped the communication.
'Michonne , you sure? We can trap him.'
'I know but we don't know how.' She said.

Dean
He sat in a barn. He tied up the two children with tie wraps. 'Comfy?' He asked. And then he laughed. He walked away. To the bathroom he washed his face. And he grabbed a red blouse. He put it on. And he walked back to the room. He looked at the children who look at him with fear in their eyes. 'Where's my mother!' The boy snapped. He smiled. 'Your mother and I are going to have some fun. You two stare at the wall. There's a lot of colours to explore.' He said.

He walked to the bedroom. He had tied her up on the bed. 'Dean please.' begged.
'What you don't like me anymore?' He said.
'Not like this please cut me loose.' She begged.
'I promise you we can go back together.' She said.
Dean took off his pants. 'Yea? Guess Dean wants that.' He said. 'He still loves you, he doesn't want to hurt you.'
'But I do.' He said. And smiled. 'Who the hell are you.' She said.
He laughed. He took his underwear off. And took his knife off the desk.
'Wait.' She said.
'Don't hurts my boys, and I will listen to you and do what you want.' She said.
'Please.'
He hesitated. 'Deal.' 'You promise?' She asked. 'I'm a man of my word.' He said. And he took the knife and he made a cross in his handpalm. 'I promise.' He said.
She Looked into his eyes. 'I trust you.' She said. 'Good.' He said. He walked over to the bed.
'It's funny. That I still love you Lydia.' He said.
He climbed on top of her. She saw tear rolling over his cheeks. 'I don't want to——' he didn't finished his sentence. 'Hurt you.' He said.
———
Michonne
She waited at the gate. Her arms were crossed. And she was afraid. Her hands were shaking. She heard a car engine. It stopped in front of the gate. Michonne opened it. And the classic Chevy impala entered Alexandria. It parked next to the other car. She saw Sam looking at the dashboard. And then he killed the engine and got out of the car. He closed the door.
'Michonne.' He said.
'Wow. You are changed.' She said.
'What can I say I'm getting older.' He said.
Sam looked around and then rested his gaze on Michonne. 'Where's Judith?' He asked.
'Follow me.' She said. She led Sam to the medic post. She opened the door for him. He got in and he noticed Judith. He walks over to the bed. And made eye contact wit Gareth. 'How's she doing now.' He asked.
'She's more scared than that she is in pain.'
'I get that she is.' Sam said. He sat down next to her. 'Hi kid.' He said. She looked at him.
Sam
Sam laid his hand on hers. They were cold. 'Can you tell me why he went after you had he a reason to?' He asked. 'I don't know.' She said.
'He stared at me. And he just wanted to hurt me.'
Sam nodded. 'I'm sorry I don't know more.'
'No it's fine.' Sam said.
'Show me the symbols.' He said.
Michonne pulled Judith's shirt up. Sam looked at it.
'This symbols protect people.' He said.
'They keep spiritual things away.'
'And yes me and my brother are believers so no worries I haven't lost my mind.' He said and looked at Gareth.
'Weird they they appear as bruises. Mostly people use a pen. Or other write materials.' He said.
'Dean protected her from himself.'
'Oh really trying rape her is protecting her?' Gareth said.
'No, if he would touch her he would feel a terrible pain. That even can hurt when you can't feel pain. I know it's sounds stupid but that's how it works.' Sam said.
'Why they appeared as bruises?' Michonne asked.
'A spell. I guess.' He said.
Sam grabbed afterwards a beer. It had gotten dark. And Sam still sat beside the bed.
'How are you going to help Dean?' Judith asked.
'I don't know.' He said.

' He said