Suits

Judith climbed out of the window and landed on the soft ground. She took her katana out of it's holster that she kept on her back. She slowly entered the group of walkers trying to get in. 'Hey! Come and get your fresh meat!' She yelled at them. They stopped with trying to break in and they slowly turned toward her. And they moved toward her. She ran off. They followed her into the woods. She was ahead of them and jumped over a three branch and slides over the muddy ground. She hid underneath a rock. She saw them walk by. When they were gone she walked back to the tankstation. 'It's clear.' She said. And knocked on the door. Gareth opened the door and looked over his shoulder at Dean who grabbed his beer.
'Where's the car?' Dean asked.
'Parked over there.' Gareth answered. They made it to the car.
They got into the car. 'I drive.' Dean said. 'Let's not do that.' Gareth said.
'I can drive that car.' Dean said.
'No, you are drunk and you'll kill us.' He said.
Judith stopped Dean from freaking out. 'Go drink that stuff and just enjoy the ride back home.' She said.
'Good idea.' Dean said. Dean sat on the passenger seat. Holding a beer In his right hand. The car window rolled down. Dean was confused. Gareth took it out of his hand and threw it out of the car. 'What the hell?!' Dean said angrily. 'If Dutch drink beer when they're driving why can't I?' Dean said.
Gareth started the car. 'Are you dutch?'
'No.' Dean said.
———
James
James drove through the abandoned streets. He drove slowly. Not trying to get the attention of to much biters. He went to a underground parking station. The gate got automatically opened. And he drove into it. The lights flickered. He parked the Cadillac next to an Audi. He killed the engine. And got out of the car. He walked to the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for it to come down from. It finally came. And James got in. He pressed the button to the 12th. The elevator had one really annoying waiting music.
Walking on sunshine by Katrina & The Waves James held his hands on his back. The doors opened and James walked out. He held his hand on his gun. 'James?' A woman's voice said.

James turned around and met her gaze

James turned around and met her gaze. He smiled.
'Karen.' He said. She was surprised to see him. 'W-what Are you doing here James. People thought you were dead.' She said. James smiled. 'I don't die easily.' He said. James checked her out. And then his smile disappeared. 'I'm here for some unfinished business.' James said. 'You are here? Because?' She didn't understand him. James smiled again. 'I'm here because I need to talk to Sam Winchester. About something.' He said. 'Oh well Sam is. Talking to Chris. At the moment. 'I talk to them both then.' James said.
'Where are they?' He asked. She nodded. 'Follow me.' She said. He waited her for pass by him then he turned around and followed her. She walked to a door. And pointed. 'Here you should kno-' James already opened the door. 'Knock first.' Karen said. 'Too late.' He said.
'Well James is still alive.' Chris said. Who sat by the window.

'You still look good

'You still look good. Chris did you change your hair?' James asked. Chris smirked. 'Yea yea. You didn't change mate.' He said.
'Still the same old man huh? How is the feeling that you get older by every single day?' Chris laughed.
'My back already start to hurt.' James joked. Chris grinned.
'Sam Winchester. Pleasure to meet you.' James said. And looked at Sam.
'I know you.' Sam said.
James sat down on a chair.
'Where's your brother Sam?' James asked.
'I don't know James, I haven't seen him it has been 1 and half years now.' He said.
James leaned froward and he put his hands together. 'Ouch.' He said.

'What can I say? We both do our own things

'What can I say? We both do our own things.' Sam said.
James nodded.

——-
Dean
'That was just a waste of good stuff. Gareth.' Dean said.
'You don't throw beer out you drink it.' Dean added. And he looked out of the window.
'Yea?'
'Yea.'
'Let's just go back to Alexandria.' Gareth said.
'Dean? I have a question.' Judith said. Dean looked behind him. 'What is it?'
'Why did you and the new woman who came two weeks ago. Immediately had sex in your room?'
Dean froze. 'Jesus Christ. Are you spying on me?!' Dean yelled.
'No...' she said. 'I walked by.'
'You're a demon.' He said.
'You don't close your curtains we you go to bed? With someone?' Gareth asked.
'Well I forgot that.'
'Why—-' 'Enough Judith. Come back when you're older.' Dean said.
'Like I said demons are every where.'