Making new friends

Dean, leaned with his had against the wall. He stared at the ceiling.
"You ever ate octopus alive?" Hunter asked.
"No did you?" Dean asked him. "Yes, my old friend made me eat it."
"And you let him do it?" Dean asked.
"Well yes, he held a gun to my head." Hunter said. And he looked at the ground.
"Are you scared?" The kid asked. She looked up to Dean. She held her hand on Dean's belly. He looked at Hunter who shrugged.
"Yes." He said.
"Being scared is bad?" She asked.
Dean shook his head, "no, it's good to be scared."
"But you look tough and brave." She said.
"Even, people like me are scared. Everyone is." Dean said.

Dean heard footsteps, "assholes incoming." Dean said.
"Language!" She said. Dean excused himself to her.
"You've ever been to Schotland?"
Dean kept silent. The door opened.
"You should go and try haggis." Hunter said, while three guys came walking in. Dean grinned.

A pointed his gun at them, "stand up." He ordered.
"Don't you see that I'm speaking with the pretty boy here?" Hunter said.

And he pointed at Dean. The man rolled with his eyes. "I'll use force if I have too." He said.
Hunter stood up, the man was taller then him. "I was talking to him and you're interrupting me, you know what happens when you interrupt me? Mate do you know what I do to your face?" The man said. Dean looked at Hunter the small rabbit who talked to a giraf.

The man looked downwards into Hunter's eyes. "Back off." The man said. Still with a gun pointed at Hunter. "You back off." Hunter said.
The man shot gazes with the other guys.
"You want me to cut off your legs here my friend." The man said.
Hunter smiled, "sure."
"What is taking you so long." Gareth said who came walking in. He looked irritated. "This guy thought he could make fun of me." The man said.
"You filthy liar." He said with the accent.
"I swear don't lie to him why are you lying to your boss? Eh?"
Dean stood up he held the kid behind him. "You're doing great with the accent man." Dean said. "Come on tell me mate? Why are you lying?" Gareth crossed his arms. "Just let me beat him Gareth." The man said.
"That guy is mentally insane, I mean look at him." The man added.
"What did you say about me ass-hat?"
"That's enough." Gareth said.
The man hit Hunter in the face. He tripped and fell. The man laughed.
"Why the hell would you do that?!?" Hunter said. Getting back up.  But the man kicked him. To keep Hunter in the ground. 
"Why are you raising your tone ?" The man asked.
"This isn't my tone this my speaking voice when I'm upset."
The man kicked him again but hunter laughed.
"You hit like a girl, no offence btw." He said.

Gareth sighed, when Hunter blocked the man's leg and he stood up again. "Can you guys just hurry up." Hunter said.
"Seriously?" The man said.
Gareth looked from Hunter to Dean and the girl.
"Come." He said.
Dean held her hand. Gareth looked at him he could see that Gareth was confused. He held the door open. "Hurry." He said. Dean looked at him he want to throw a word in his face. But he didn't. Instead Hunter did.
"suck my ass ass-hat." He said and he pointed at the man.
Maybe he is mentally insane. Dean could see the disgust in Gareth's eyes.
He closed the door when they'll were out.
"Are you gay?" Dean asked Hunter.
He shook his head with a smile on is face, "it was a figure of speech." He said.
"Shut up." Gareth said with am irritated voice.
They walked through a hallway. To open air. Dean saw a few cars standing on the terrain. It was dark outside. "On your knees." Gareth said.
Dean let go of Judith he nodded to her.
They did what Gareth wanted.
"You want revenge." Dean said.
"I understand that." Dean added.
Dean saw a machete on the hood of a SUV Gareth grabbed it.
He pointed with the blade at Dean's chest. "Hold him down." He said two the men. "No no wait! We can help each other!" Dean said. But he got pushed down. On his belly. He hit the ground. A man stood on his arm.
Dean held his head on the cold ground.
Hunter stood up to help Dean but the same men he had challenged. Pointed his gun at his head.
Dean felt a sharp pain in his leg. Gareth held the point of the machete in Dean's flesh. "Arghhhh..."
"Listen man, I can help you!" Dean cries out.
"I don't know what I've done to you. Because I can't remember a fucking thing."

The pain stopped. Dean gasped. He could feel the after pain, the man stepped off his arm. They let Dean set up right. Gareth squatted in front of him. He held the machete in his right hand.
He sighed, Dean had watery eyes. "We should have killed you." Gareth said. And he held the point of the machete against Dean's chin. Then he pulled back.

"Well I can't remember anything." He said. Gareth motioned towards the kid. The man grabbed her and dragged her towards Gareth.
They pushed her to the ground in between Dean and Gareth. Grabbed her and he grabbed her in a headlock position. He held the blade against her throat. "Then you try to remember." Gareth said. Dean looked at him with panic in his eyes. "You're not going to hurt child. Are you?"
"Only when I have to." Gareth said. "But I won't kill her immediately. I like the way how children taste." Gareth said and he pushed her closer to him.
She was paralysed in Gareth's arms.
"I really don't remember." Dean said. He kept looking at the kid.
"I don't even know how to kill those weird things out there." He added.
"The Dead?"
"Are they dead? Oh I thought it was the Croatoan virus." He said.
"What."
"Never mind."
Dean showed his arm. "I'm one of them, am I not?" He said. With the mark. Gareth Looked at his arm. "We can help each other. I only need to get this thing out of my arm." He said and he pointed at his arm.
"You can help my brother fight them." Dean said. He kept looking at Judith. Gareth removed the machete from Judith's throat.
He let go of her.
She crawled to Dean. Gareth stood up, Dean saw the blade pointing to the ground. Blood dripped on the ground. Dean's blood.

"You gonna help me?" Dean asked.
"Maybe." He said.
Dean shot a gaze to Hunter. He nodded.