Fear

Dean
Tried to get up. 'Fuck.' He said. He was wounded to bad. He sat up straight. He screamed. 'Well you failed.' Cole said. He stood next to him. 'Shut up.' Dean said.
'I'll get her.' He said. 'Of course you do.' Cole said. Dean looked at him. 'Maybe if you aren't so fucking horny you would have done the job earlier.' Cole said.
Dean laughed. 'Why kill somebody fast without having fun? That's just a waste.' He said.
Cole laughed. 'Yea. I get you.' He said. 'These bones won't really want to work anymore.' Dean said.
Cole smiled, 'yea well you need to keep going.' He said. Dean nodded. And got up.
———
Judith
She leaned against the window. She was so tired after running and trying to fight a grown up man. She as in shock. 'Was he going to...' She didn't finish her sentence. 'Well, I don't know.' He said.
'Just didn't look good. Damm you have a loud voice when it comes to that.' He said,
'Well thanks to my voice you found me.' She said. He nodded. 'Would He come back?' She asked.
'I don't know.' He said 'let's get you back to your mom.' He said.
Judith nodded. 'I'm sorry I ran off and got myself in danger I am glad you were nearby.' She said.
'You don't need to apologise. You didn't know that he was trying to kill you.' He said.
Gareth looked at her that's when he noticed her bleeding. 'You're bleeding is it bad?' He asked.
She pulled up t-shirt. And looked at her wound. It was deep. 'He threw me on the ground. And got on top of me.' She said. 'Looks broken to me.' He said. 'How can you....'
'Oh yea now I remember.' He laughed.
'Useful.' She said. And smiled back.

Judith could see Alexandria. They stopped in front of the gate. It got opened. And he drove inside. Gareth got out of the car and helped her out. 'Judith!' Michonne yelled. Judith leaned against Gareth. 'Mom.' She said. Michonne hugged her. 'Were where you?' She asked.
She saw her wounds. She looked at Gareth. 'What happend.' She said. Judith got helped by Eugene and taken to the medic post.
'She got attacked. By Dean.' He said.
'What?'
'He attacked her trying to rape and then kill her.' He said.
'Why would he do that?' She asked.
Gareth shrugged.
'Did he already rape her?'
He shook his head. 'I was nearby.' He said.
'I'm going to kill him.' Michonne said.
Gareth stopped her from leaving. 'Don't, Judith needs you. You can't leave.' He said. Michonne nodded.
'Guess you just need to wait. And let Judith tell the story.' He said.
Michonne nodded. She took out her radio. 'I'm going to try and call Sam.' She said.
He nodded. 'Well I hope she will be fine.' Gareth said. 'I need to go back.' He said. Michonne shook her head.
'No stay. Please.' She said. 'Fine.' He said.
'Aaron call Hilltop.' She said. Aaron looked at her and nodded.
'Gareth, if he comes back. Kill him.' She said.
'I don't want him to hurt more people.' She added. He nodded. 'If he dies.' He said.
'What?' She asked.
'I shot him twice, he didn't die.' He said. Michonne looked around. 'We'll find a way.' She said.