Beasts

Dean saw a woman with a black long jacket walking by. He followed her with his eyes. She was followed by some soldiers.
Dean looked at the man. "Who's that?" He asked.
The man smiled at him, "that's the director." He said.
"Come." He said. Dean nodded and followed him away from the big window. They entered another hallway. He saw doors in the hallway. He didn't know what's in there.

The hallway lights flickered. "Something wrong with the lights?" Dean asked.
"Oh yea we need to get that fixed." He said.
The man froze next to him. "Whatever you do, don't talk back," he said.
"What?" He asked.
"Just do what I say man. This guy is real messed up." He said. "But you should remember him."
"I don't." He said. A man came walking in the lights flickered making his scene more creepy. He was blind on one eye and had a deep scar going through his eyes.

He stopped in front of them, he looked at Dean. Dean stepped backwards, the man was muscled and he wore a bulletproof vest. He had dark brown hair.
"I was looking for you doc." He said. He didn't give the doctor space to stand he pushed him against the wall. "What do you want?" The doc asked. He smiled, "I'm sorry I forgot. Miss gave me the order to..." he said. Dean saw him taking his gun out of his holster. He pushed the gun against his head. Dean wanted to help the doctor.
The man held him with one hand against the wall. "Open your mouth doc." He said. He shook his head, but the man holding the gun became impatient. "Open your mouth or I'll cut them off." He said and he aimed at the Doctors balls. He nodded, he was shaking. Dean felt sorry for him.
He opened his mouth slowly. He smiled and he put it in the doctor's mouth.

He pulled the trigger. Blood sprayed on the wall. The man's face was covered in blood. He let go of the body and it fell on the floor.
He wiped the blood of his face with his arm.

He took a radio of his belt. "Job is done." He said.
"Why?" Dean asked. He did his gun back in his holster and he looked at him, "he betrayed us." He said.
"Told to much information about us. What did he told you?" He asked. His voice sounded threatening.
"Nothing." Dean said.
He looked at him with disbelief in his eyes. Dean didn't like his gaze. He avoided his gaze by looking to the ground. Dean heard a woman crying. The man looked away from him and towards the woman.
He walked away from Dean and he walked to her.
"It's okay." He heard him saying.
Dean looked at him, he touched her cheek and wiped her tears away with his thumb. "Shhhhh."
"That's mine husband." She said. With a shaky voice.
"Too bad he's dead." He said, he let go off her.
He turned his head to Dean. "You come." He said.
Dean stood frozen against the wall looking at the man who stood in front of the woman. The man rolled with his eyes, "that's an order."
He must be the commander or something. He nodded and he followed him through the hallways, they waited by an elevator.

Ping!
The doors opened. The man and Dean entered the Elevator. He pushed the 15th floor button. He held his hands on his back. Dean stood next to him. The scar scared Dean because it was really creepy.
Ping the doors opened "after you." The man said. Dean gulped. He walked out of the elevator.
They entered a big room with big screens on the wall. He saw smaller ones too on desks. He saw people looking and the screens and making notes in a notebook. On the big screen where huge numbers.
10405490 was it a code? Or something else?
The man walked passed him. Dean saw some people looking away from their work and towards them.
Dean saw a woman the same with the long jacket. She stood in front of the room. In front of the big screens. With the big number on it.
"Cole your fast in your job." She said. As she walked away from the screens. Dean stood by the man's side. He expected his name was hunter or maybe something else. But Cole?

She looked at Dean. "Hi Dean, I'm the director." She said.
"I know who you are." Dean said.
"Really?"
"The man he killed told me that." Dean said and he turned his head towards Cole. Cole grinned. "We know who you are." She said. And she looked from Dean to Cole.
"You two are couple or something?" Dean asked.
She smiled at him, "no, he's the leader."
"Have I been here before, because I can't remember anything." He said.
"Well not that you can remember." The woman said. And she looked at Cole.
The woman walked around him. "You're strong soldier." She said.
"Excuse me?" Dean asked.
The woman laughed, "I'm sorry you always have been." She said. Dean saw her signing to somebody. Dean knew they tried to manipulate him.
"I need you to answer one question." She said.
Dean turned around, "what is it?" He asked.
"What do you remember?" She asked.
Dean didn't remember anything she said he had memory lost? He knew she was lying to him. They all where lying to him. The doctor who was killed in the hallway lied too. Something is up here. And these people are trying to manipulate him.
"I remember that you're lying to me." Dean said.
"About everything."
The woman crossed her arms, "is that so?" She asked him.
Dean saw that Cole stood behind him. Dean was ready for What going to come next. He nodded.
"You did something to me." He said.
The woman kept silent for a long time.
"I think we need to do it one more time." She said. "He's is a smart ass." She said.
"What?" Dean asked.
"You are going to be a fine soldier." She said.
Dean saw Cole making a move. Dean defended him from a stun stick Cole held in his hand. He blocked his arm and he countered with his fist against his chest. Cole smiled, and he struck again.
Dean did the same thing again. But Cole wasn't finished yet. He kicked him in his nuts and Dean shrunk and fell on the ground. Cole electrocuted him. Dean saw a flash of memories coming back. He saw Sam his brother with him in a car. And Castiel, his father and the turn. "Stop..." he moaned. The pain shot like bullet through his whole entire body.