My soul is in hell

Dean
He rolled over to his stomach he tried to get up. When he did that he fell again. Arghh!! He again tried it but fell again. 'Fuck.' He said. He heard footsteps. He crawled over the ground. He got kicked against his ribs. And he turned on his back. 'You got me messed up real bad.' He said to Gareth. He sat up straight. And he groaned. He spit blood on the ground. He looked at Michonne. 'What are you going to do about this? Kill me?' He said with a smile. 'Sam is going to kill you.' She said. Dean started to laugh. 'Hahahaha.' he took a deep breath. 'Sammy is going to kill me of course. He couldn't even see his brother get cut in pieces. He don't got the balls to the job.' He said. Dean's vibe changed. 'Sammy. S-Sammy. I stabbed him.' He said.

'Shit Sam.' She said.
'Stand up.' Gareth said. Dean stood up painfully. Dean followed them to medic post where Dean had stabbed his brother. Michonne opened the door. Dean saw a lot of blood. Sam leaned against the wall.
Dean got on his knees. He laid his hand on Sam's hand that he held on his wound.
He didn't let go of his brother's hand. Blood streamed over his hand.
'Sammy. Look at me.' He whispered.
'Hey look at me.' Dean said. And he laid his other hand on his shoulder.
'Hi people.' A voice said. Dean froze. He looked over his shoulder. Castiel.
'Who the hell is that and how did he come here?' Michonne asked.
'Hi I'm Castiel.' He said. He pushed Dean away. And laid his hand on Sam's wound. Castiel removed his hand when he had healed him. Sam did black out.
'He will be fine.' Castiel said and he stood up. 'Where were you Cas?' Dean asked.
'Vacation.' He said. Dean cocked his head.
'Let me help you.' He said.
'Kill me.' He said. 'Please. Cas.'
'I'm trying to help you. Dean.' Castiel said Dean shook his head. 'Don't.'
'I'm sick Castiel.' He said. 'I died. In that mine. My soul is in hell.' He said.