taken

Sam and a few others got loaded into a van. Sam didn't saw Dean or even heard something about him. Sam looked around. He noticed a shower head above them. It was attached with a few tubes going to the driver's side. A man caught his gaze. 'Gas.' He said. Sam nodded. He then focused on the walls. 'It must be soundproof.' Sam said. 'Yes. Let's hope on some bloody miracle.' Another man said. Sam kept quiet.
So this is how you eliminate enemies. Gas them like pigs. They'll choke and then die. And the hardest part is that they don't know what they use.
———
Dean woke up in a bed. His head hurts and his muscles hurt. He sat up straight. He noticed he had not slept alone. A young woman laid next to him. He woke her up. By shaking her body softly. 'What.' She said and sat up straight next to Dean. Dean pointed at her. 'Did we.... uhmmm.' She nodded.
'Oh okay.' Dean said. He was confused. He looked around. 'Where are we?' He asked. 'You took am old car and drove to a motel.' She said. 'With me.' She added.

'Oh yeah...' Dean said. He climbed out of the bed. He got dressed. 'We need to go back.' Dean said. And he turned around. 'Yes I'm coming.' She said. Dean waited in the car at the abandoned parking lot of the motel. The radio of the car made weird noises. Dean turned the volume up.
B—rr—oad——c-casted b-by the D-Dead ma-n we killed the sentence wasn't finished before it went out.
Dean heard knocking on the window. He unlocked the car. And she sat down next to him. He speeded up.
The car drifted over the slippery surface. He saw the building it was burning. Dean got out in a hurry without killing the engine. He saw blood tracks. And he laid his hand on the wall and stared into the darkness of the building he heard the dead. 'Shit.' He said.