Boxcar

"I'm Maggie." She said to the man. She introduced the rest and ended with Dean she called him grumpy Dean. He moved irritated his head to the closes door behind them. He wanted to leave this shit hole.
"I think we should leave," Abraham said quietly to Rosita without knowing that Gareth heard him. The man's vibe changed. He stepped backward, "leaving?" He said. Dean knew that they couldn't trust this guy. He's up to something. And it doesn't feel good. He wanted to shoot this son of a bitch straight into his face.

Dean kept his hunter's rifle close to him. It almost looked like he was hugging his weapon.
"You don't think you can just leave." Gareth said.

The people in the room became alert when their leader raised his voice. They all watched their leader. "I'm sorry, but we need to go to Washington." Abraham said who's trying to get the group out of here.
Gareth grinned, "of course." Gareth looked at Maggie, with a cold gaze. Dean saw that Maggie already walked towards the door and opened it but Gareth pushed the door shut with his hand. And he met her gaze. Maggie wanted to say something but Gareth grabbed his gun  and he pushed it against her head. "Your not leaving honey," he said. Dean turned towards Gareth and then he raised the rifle and pointed it at him.

The rest followed but it wouldn't help them, there're to many of these people. Maggie stood frozen by the door with a gun pushed against her head. "Drop your weapons!" Gareth called. "You drop your weapon." Dean said to him.
Gareth smiled "and then what? Your gonna shoot me?"
"Only if I have to, so you drop your weapon and let the woman go." He said.
Gareth looked at Maggie and then back to Dean. "If you want to kill your group, then shoot me." Gareth challenged. Dean kept his finger close to the trigger. "Dean don't." Maggie said. "Shut up!" Gareth snapped. Still holding his gun against her head. He pushed it harder against her head. Getting more of Dean's attention. But he had to think about the group he really want to put a bullet in this ashole's skull but if he does that he'll kill the whole group. He need to make a decision.

Dean looked away from Gareth and he laid his rifle on the ground. He raised his hands. "You win." He said.
Gareth smiled at him and he puts his pistol back into his holster.
"Take them to the boxcar." He said.
"Oh and take what you want of them."
"They won't need their stuff anymore." He added.
"What the hell does that mean." Dean said.

Gareth turned his head to him. "You'll see." He said with a big smile.
The armed people were busy with stealing stuff and taking them away that Gareth walked towards him.
He punched him in his stomach. Dean shrinks and he fell on the ground. "Arghh..." he moaned.
Dean tried to stand up but Gareth kicked him. Forcing him to roll over on his back.

"Are you going to kill me?" He asked. "You shouldn't have pointed that weapon at me.
He heard Gareth laughing. And then he kicked him against his head knocking him out.