Spoon

Sam watched how they irritate each other. Douglas raised his hand with the sword. And Lincoln still kept laughing at him. 'You're slow.' He said. 'Guess you are getting older.' Lincoln said. Douglas laughed. 'Yea.' Douglas agreed. He stood up straight and then he put his sword back into his holster. 'I came here to talk, and spent  some time with-' 'the kids? Rosa?' Lincoln asked.
'Exactly.' He said. And pointed at him. Lincoln squatted to grab his stick. And Douglas walked back to the car. Douglas looked at him. 'Sam Winchester, you and your brother were famous back in the days.' Douglas said. Sam cocked his head. 'You're a hunter too?' He asked. Douglas grinned. 'Yes but then different. I killed the witnesses. So the monsters stay hidden from the innocents.' He said.
'Hey buddy!' A voice yelled. 'Oh fuck.' Lincoln said. And he turned around a man walked up to them. 'Hey Doug.' He said. The two gave each other a fist bump before the man rested his gaze on Lincoln.
'Since when are you two friends?' Lincoln asked.
'Since He learned how to play golf.' He said. Douglas smiled. 'With his fake eye.' He said with a smile on his face. 'You lost your eye?' Rosa asked. He looked at her and then nodded. 'Yep. I got attacked by a crazy woman she had a spoon.' He told them. 'Ouch...' Douglas said.
'Why are you here? Sebastian.' He asked.
'Supplies man I came to bring you guns and food for the kids. Guess you don't like me bringing yo that stuff. And Doug is here means you have been in a fight again.' Sebastian said.