I'm right here.

Sam told Michonne that Dean escaped. She was angry at him, she told him that he will go after Judith. Sam didn't know for sure if he would. But he only knows that he needs to rest. Dean's body was wounded. And the host needed it to get stronger. 'I'm going to the mine maybe I find Dean.' Sam said.
Michonne nodded. 'I'm going with you.' Sam shook his head. 'I don't know what's inside. Ok?' He said.
Daryl walked over to the car. 'I go.' He said.
Sam nodded, 'fine.' He said. They got in the chevy. Sam started the engine. And left Alexandria with Daryl.

The sun went under and it got dark.
It was a long drive. Sam parked the car above the hill. He got out of the car with Daryl. Sam grabbed the flashlight. They shone it down at the mine entrance. Sam checked the terrain with the flashlight. There were two parked cars at the mine. They looked abandoned. Sam motioned to go down. He walked down. At the entrance was a sign. Warning ⚠️ this is private terrain but underneath the warning sign was a smaller sign.
Don't enter If you want to stay alive. Sam ignored the sign. He opened the doors. Cold air escaped from the mine. Daryl stood next to them, they stared into the darkness. 'Ready?' Sam asked.
He nodded. They walked in. Sam was a crossing of different tunnels. He shone on old clothes of the miners. 'Take a maks. You never know what happens.' Sam said. Daryl nodded. And took of two masks and handed one over to Sam. Sam took it. Bang! Sam turned around. The doors were closed. 'That must have been the wind.' Sam said. Trying not to think about negative options. 'Sam.' Daryl said. And he told him to shine on the floor. Sam did that. There was a trail of blood. It was mixed with a green colour.
'It's dried. Must have happend a few days back.' Daryl said,
Sam nodded. 'We follow it?' Sam asked. 'Yes. Maybe we find your brother.' He said.
They followed the trail. There was a dead body. It smelled horrible. Sam and Daryl walked passed the body.
Sam was shocked when he saw more blood. And he saw a collapsed part. On the stones there was blood. Also dried. Daryl looked around. He pulled a lever. All the lights in this part of the mine went on. 'That's better.' He said.
Sam heard voices. Daryl took his crossbow of his back, and he aimed it at a man. Sam recognised him. 'James?' He said. James showed them his hands. 'What are you doing here?' James asked.
'We can ask you the same.'
James pointed at the corner. 'I dropped my car keys there.' He said. He grabbed them.
They heard again footsteps. 'You with someone?' Daryl asked.
'No...' James said. 'I'm alone.'
'You sure?' 'Yes.' James said.
'Then who is there.' Daryl said.

'James you go first.' Sam said.
'What no im not going first you go first.' James said.
Sam took his gun out of his holster. They heard heavy breathing.
Something stood on their path.

'Turn around

'Turn around.' Sam said. The person turned around. He wore black suit and a gas mask.
'Oh fuck that guy looks fucking creepy.'
He walked toward Sam. He held a pickaxe. 'Who's that?' Daryl asked.
'The dead.' He said. 'Also called Samuel Lexton.' He said. 'He killed a lot of people here.' James said.
'We have to go. Before he kills us.' They got chased in the tunnel. They made it out of the mine. But they got surrounded by people. 'Oh I forgot.' James said.
'They are going to sacrifice you.' He said and looked at Daryl and Sam.
'Do they enter the mine?' He asked. James shook his head. 'They're scared of it. But they still want it free.' He added. 'Well Well Well.' Thomas said. 'Jamie you betrayed me?' Thomas asked.
'No I wanted to find my car keys. Something very different.' He said.
'Oh yea? What about you slept with my sister?' 'I did not sleep with her.' James defended.
'It doesn't matter anymore.' He said.
A light shone in Thomas's eyes. He got attacked by that thing in the mine. He pierced the pickaxe through his chest. It then sideways pierced it through Thomas's man. One of them tried to ran away. But he got stabbed from behind. And then lifted up and thrown against the car.
Daryl took his crossbow. And he killed one of the armed people. They took cover behind the black Cadillac. People were screaming and shooting at that the ghost. Sam shot one of the soldiers. He then took his weapon. And kept shooting at them. The ghost killed almost everyone. Except for Sam. It stopped and looked at him. 'We need to destroy the mine.' Sam said.
James nodded. 'I have Gasoline and C-4 in the back of my car.' James said.
He unlocked the car. Sam walked over to the trunk. He took it out. He also grabbed the C-4.
He threw the bag full off C-4 to James he caught it. 'Hurry up.' Sam said. They got back to the mine. Samuel followed them. But then he disappeared. 'Where's is Samuel Lexton?' Sam asked.
'Oh I'm right here.'

'You are going to burn it? Huh you are trying to take me out!' He snapped

'Your brother.' He said. His voice turned sad. Sam shook his head. 'I won't kill my brother. Only that thing that's inside of him.' Sam said.
'Go plant the bombs.' He said to Daryl and James.
'Now!' He said. He tried to stop them. But Sam grabbed him and tackled him on the ground. He started to drag Dean with him to the entrance. Dean got up. He punched Sam in the stomach. His air got squeezed out of his lungs. He tried to catch his breath. Dean grabbed the pickaxe. 'Sammy lay still.' He said. He pointed it at him and then he lifted his arm. He screamed as he held it above him. He wanted to go down but then he stopped. He looked down at Sam. 'Sammy.' He said. He then turned around. Dean cried out in pain. 'Som of a bitch what's wrong with me.' He said. He sank through his knees and laid down on the ground. He had last to much blood. Green stuff escaped his body. Dean didn't want him to stop the bleeding. 'It needs to get out of me.' He said.
James and Daryl returned. They dragged Dean with them and laid him down next to the car. James took the detonator out of his pocket. He then pressed it. The mine exploded. A wave of warmth and light spread over the area.