I can't

Sam tried to cool his brother down but he just still freaked out. 'Listen to me Sammy get me out of here.' He snapped. Dean then stared at the window. 'Where am I?' He said. 'You are at the medic post.' Sam said.
'Yes I can see that brainless walnut.' He said. Sam was confused why did his brother call him a brainless walnut? Dean then relaxed. He stared still at the window. Then he looked at Sam. 'I'm sorry. For what happend to you. I stabbed you. Must have hurt.' He said.
'Yes it did hurt.' Sam said.
'I feel handicapped.' He said to his brother. 'Yes I would feel the same when you got shot 5 times and then break your back.' He said. Michonne entered the room. 'I need to talk to you Sam.' She said.
Sam nodded. 'Dean please don't do anything. Just keep laying down.' Sam said and looked at Dean.
Sam followed her outside. She turned around and looked at him. 'We need to be careful. Sam we don't know if that's Dean or someone else.' She said. Sam listened to her with open mouth. 'He can change again and this time kill more people.' Michonne said. 'And maybe then he kills Judith.'
'What do you want to do to him Michonne?'  Sam asked. 'I can't kill my brother.' Michonne looked at the ground and then back at him. 'But I can.' She said.
Sam stepped forward. 'I won't let you kill him.' He said.
'Aren't you tired Sam?' She asked. 'Tired of pretending everything is going to be okay?'
Sam looked around. 'I have been through this kind of situations since I was a child. And no I'm not tired.' He said. 'And I don't pretend that it's going to be okay.' He defended.
'You see hope in your brother?' She asked. Sam nodded. 'Yes I do.' He said.
'We can leave and find out what is terrorising him.' Sam said. 'But then there's another problem. Dean is heavily injured. I can't move him easily.' Sam said. 'I'm going back to Dean and do some research when he's strong enough I leave.' He said.

Sam turned around and walked back inside.