Stuck

He walked out of the room with his son by his side. 'Give me the phone.' He said. He nodded and took his phone out of his pocket. He turned it on. 'I'm going to make a phone call.' He said.
'To?'
'God dammit Thomas, the General.' He said.
Thomas nodded and walked away. He got out of the house.
He walked to the car. And waited. He crossed his arms and looked at the house. A car drove on their property. And parked next to his car. Thomas knows who's coming. He came with a Cadillac. The driver got out of the car. 'What a hell of a ride.' He said. Stretching his back. He groaned. 'So did you kill him?' Thomas asked. He looked at him and laughed. 'Yes.' He took a card. Out of his pocket and he threw it on the car hood. There was blood on it with dried blood.
Thomas looked at it. 'Good. James.' He said.
James grinned and saw down on the hood. 'So how's your brother... Cole?' James asked.
Thomas laughed and shook his head. 'He's death. He got beaten by Dean Winchester.' He said.
James looked at the ground. 'Never heard about a Winchester.' He said.
'Hunters. Like you. But then different I mean you don't care about people.' Thomas said.
'Hunters?' James asked.
'Brothers.' Thomas said. 'They're good fighters.' Thomas said. And he nodded.

 And he nodded

'Hmmm...'
'You want me to.' He made a pistol his fingers. And he then motioned shooting.
'Yes. My father says to wait. But he's a fool.'
'How longer we wait now longer we are stuck.' Thomas added.
'You are going to kill him?' He asked. Thomas nodded. 'I want him to suffer.'
———
Dean grabbed a beer. And took a fast sip. 'I missed this.' Dean said. He sat down on a chair. 'It's still good.' He added. 'Yea? Maybe you should focus before drinking yourself drunk?' Gareth asked. Dean looked around. 'I'm already drunk and I didn't lure those dead walking bodies here. That was the kid.' He said. And pointed at Judith who sat there angry with crossed arms.

'You're blaming the girl instead of yourself?'
Dean grinned. 'Yea.'
Judith launched herself of the couch. 'Maybe I can lure them away.' She said.
'Yea How?' Dean asked.
Judith pointed at her gun. And then at the window. It was to small for grown ups to climb out. But for Judith not. 'Be careful.' Gareth said irritated.