Today is your lucky day =)

Dean prayed for Castiel for hours but Castiel didn't answer him, "come on Cas!" Dean looked at the table he saw the dagger, the ashole could come back in any minutes now. "Cas I need you!" Dean said.

Dean heard the door getting opened from the other side, "Cas it's now or never."
"Cas don't be a dick!"
Gareth came walking in, Dean met his gaze. He held something in his hand, Dean didn't knew what he was holding or what he wanted to do to him except for killing him and then eat him.
Dean heard Gareth talking to the radio, "Find the 4 year old girl." He said through the radio.
"You're a monster." Dean said.

"No." He said, "then what are you planning to do with her?" Gareth looked at him, "no worries I'm not a rapist." He said. He walked towards the table, "let's finish this." He said. Dean followed his movement with his eyes. "You don't have to do this." Dean said. "You killed 10 of mine men today."
"Yes and you killed more." Dean mumbled. Gareth grinned, "it's eat or get eaten, Dean." He said.
"It's all about surviving now." Gareth added, "Risks need to be taken."

"Every single day." He said. Dean looked away when Gareth took a kitchen knife of the table. Dean didn't like being tied up, it happend all the time. Dean looked at the ground, "get over with it then." Dean said.
He stood in front of him, Dean looked at him.

"Don't worry Dean I'll knock you out first." He said.
Dean looked away from him. "That makes me feel better." Dean said sarcastically. He heard Gareth laugh,
"We've a problem." Came trough the radio. Gareth grabbed his radio.
"What is the problem?"
"There're people at the gate they want to make a deal."
Gareth moved irritated to the door, "today is your lucky day, Dean." He said and he opened the door. He left the room. "Hi,Dean."
"Cas!" Dean was relieved. "Let's get out of here Dean."
"Why did it took you so long?" He asked.
"I locked Crowley up in your car." He said without making eye contact.