Cole

⚠️👩‍❤️‍👨
Dean leaned against the wall with his hands. He moaned. Dean looked down. She was crying. 'It's enough.' He said. He pulled out and pulled his underwear up and his pants. Dean walked away from the wall. And he grabbed his knife out of his belt. He turned around and faced her. 'I'll do it fast. Don't worry.' Dean said. He walked back to her. She still sat on her knees. Frozen. He placed the knife on her throat. 'Please.' She begged. He didn't look at her stared at the wall. He grabbed her with his left hand her head. He then sliced the knife. Blood spattered on the wall. Dean let go of the body and dropped it on the ground.
Dean walked over to the kitchen. He cleaned the knife with a towel.
When it was cleaned he laid it down on the table. There's a small mirror in the room. With a small cabinet in front of it. Dean walked over to it. He looked in the mirror. He was covered in blood. Dean saw how he looked. He closed his eyes. He groaned. He laid his head in his hands.

'Look at you.' A voice said. Dean dropped his hands. And he looked in the mirror. He froze. He looked voer his shoulder seeing Cole standing behind him. 'You look horrible.' He added.
Dean checked him out. He still bled. 'What do you want?' Dean asked. Cole grinned. 'What do I want? What do you want? Dean.' He said. 'I can't do anything, I'm dead.' He added.
Dean tried to ignore him. 'So are you. Well different.' Cole said.
'But there's something deep inside you that you always have wanted.' Cole added.
Dean turned around. 'Yea? What is it?' He said.
'You have still darkness inside of you. After all those years.' Cole said.
'So why don't you let it out?'
Dean stared at him. 'Let it out!' Cole screamed. 'You are going to kill the kid. Because that's what will help you. Help you from getting out of this.' Cole added.
'Kill Judith Grimes and I promise you you will get your soul back.' He said.
'Use the darkness in you.' Cole said.
'Shut up.' Dean said. 'Kill her and you'll be done.' Dean shook his head. 'Shut up... shut up.' He said.
'Let it out.' Cole repeated. 'Let it out.'
'Shut up!!' Dean yelled.
He didn't saw him anymore. Dean walked away from the mirror.
Dean left the house.