Attack

Sam held his hand on the wound and sat up straight, he had trouble with breathing. He was afraid of bleeding out. Sam spit blood on the ground. He tried to get up. But he couldn't. Sam screamed out in pain. He heard the door opening. He saw Michonne. 'Sam!' She said. And she got down and checked his wound.
'What happend?' She asked. Sam didn't answer her. Gareth came also into the room. 'Sam let me help you.' Michonne said. 'Urghh no, there's no time go find Judith before Dean does.' Sam said. And he stared at her.
'Now.' He said. 'Come on Michonne.' Gareth said. She nodded and stood up. 'Don't bleed to dead Sam.' She said. He nodded. They left.
Judith
She ran to her house. She saw Gamma. She stopped her with running. 'Where's your mother?' She asked.
Judith was afraid. 'We need to go inside they are trying to kill me.' Judith said. Gamma nodded. And grabbed Judith's hand. 'Come then.' She said. And they entered the house. Gamma closed the door behind her. 'Let's hide in my room.' Judith said. And she pointed at her room. Gamma nodded. They got into the room. And Judith locked the door. They heard footsteps on the stairs.
Dean
He looked around him. He tried to listen. He quietly moved around.

He sees a door on his right

He sees a door on his right. He walked over to the door. He saw light coming from underneath the door.
Dean smiled. 'I know you are here somewhere.' Dean said. 'Why you just won't come out. We can do this fast.' He said. He knew that she was behind this door. 'Come on kid.' He said.
He laid his hand on the doorknob. But then he got shot. The bullet pierced through his chest and he smashed against the wall. 'Judith run!' Gamma said.
She got out the room. Dean stood up. He shook his head. He grabbed the woman and he threw her on the ground. He saw Beta. He let go of her. Beta grabbed Gamma and he pushed her against the wall. Dean took a sprint and tried to grab her he fell on the ground but he grabbed Judith by her leg and pulled her to him she fell. She tried to escape from. Dean stood up. She laid underneath him. Dean got then pushed into the other room. By a woman. She hit him in the face, and in the stomach. She held some kind of weapon. In her right hand were she hit him with in the head. Dean took a vase from the desk. And he hit her with in the head. She backed off and Dean threw her against the wall and then on the bed. He turned around. The kid was gone. Beta was gone too with the woman. 'Bitch.' He said.
He walked to the hallway. And grabbed his knife. He walked back to the room. She tried to get up but Dean pushed her down. 'This is going to hurt just a little.' He said.
Rosita tried to escape his grip. Dean laughed. But he got shot again. He froze. Umpff...
He fell of the bed, he stood up. In front of the window. Gareth grabbed him and threw him out of the window. Dean fell on his back. SNAP!! He heard something break it. Urghhhhh... he groaned. He tried to stand up. But he couldn't move.
Michonne.
'He broke his back.' Gareth said.
'Guess he can't move very well.' Michonne said. He nodded.
'Yep.' He said.