Part 1

It's here. The fist day of BTS's new tour! And subsequently, the first day of my new job. It fells like I'm at the start of a race however this was going to be a bumpy and eventful marathon. I know, cliche but it really felt like that. There was a sense of excitement but also stress and anxiety looming in the air. Maybe I'm going to mess up or maybe I'm not. Maybe there will be arguments and twists onto paths I didn't think possible. Regardless, I feel something will happen. Anything, good or bad, but it will happen. And it will change everything.

I felt the warm water drizzle down on me from the shower head and soaked in the steam. It was my way of clearing my head. And right now I need a lot of it. After settling my mind, I pace out the shower and into my bedroom with my towel securely wrapped around me. I dried off my body and kept the towel wrapped around my hair while I pulled on my clothes. 'Casual wear' they said for my uniform. But I'm not like that. I don't do casual. I do trendy and slightly unique. It's my way of displaying my emotions. Hence why my style changes regularly. I eventually settled on some jeans and a baggy graphic tee. If I can't dress to impress them I'm going to do something with my hair at least.

It took me about 30 minutes to get completely dressed. That has got to be some kind of record. I was so nervous that I sped through my makeup like it was nothing. After going downstairs, I grabbed a snack to eat on the way and began my walk to the my bags Big Hit building with my suitcase in one hand and a backpack thrown on me.

It was a strange walk. Lots of looks from people. I mean I understand why, my case was practically the same size as me and I did look a bit funny trying to haul it up the curbs. I mean at least there aren't any stairs... I was wrong. I stare at the numbers of staggered risen concrete slabs in-front of the building that just so happens to be the one I need.

Others would have been tempted to ask for help but that isn't me. I do everything by myself just as I have for a few years now. I left my parents when I was 17. If was better for me to stay away and besides I liked the quiet of living on my own. I take alternate actions of walking up a step and then pulling on the bag. Step, pull. Step pull. It would be a lie to say I'm not out of breath. I look up. Ok half way there. Step... hey! I figure grabs onto my case and walks up the treacherous mountain of stairs. But to them it looked easy. Are they helping me of mugging me I can't tell.

I try and keep up with their fast and surprising elegant pace until they stop and place my case down at the now levelled off ground. I make an awkward squeak noise as I bump straight into their back. I go to speak but they turn around with a cheeky smirk plastered on their face.

It's Kim Namjoon! The Kim Namjoon! Oh my god I'm so embarrassed. Why is he helping me I thought he should be inside. Oh this is so not how I planned the first meeting. I can feel my cheeks heat up. 'T-thanks'. I'm so stupid! I stuttered. Jesus Christ no. Why me? Why?

He seemed not as bothered as me but my heart gave up when he slowly closed one of his eyes, giving my a wink. That's it! I'm dead! I quit! This is too much. I would have started crying if he hadn't of turned back towards the building and continued walking with my bag still in his hand. 'W-wait up' I call as I try and move my little legs. He is so damn tall. I might as well look like his kid or something.

'Pd Nim!' He calls out in his mouth watering low and soft voice as he holds open the door for me. Oh god this is embarrassing. 'Y/N is here' he says. Wait he knows my name?

'Y/N! I'm so glad you're here and nice and early.' He says laughing as he shakes my hand. Wait where did Namjoon go? I can't help but smile as his bright and friendly aura fills the air. 'I can't wait to start.' I lie as we set off to the main dance practice room. I can wait. I really can. Can't we do this tomorrow when I have recovered from the whole stairs situation. We chat while walking to I don't know where but when we finally arrive, my heart races.

He opens the door and gets the attention of everyone in the room. 'Boys can I have your attention please?' Oh god it's them. All of them. Including Namjoon who has his cheeky smirk still on his face when his eyes lock on me. They all are looking at me. Why did I agree to this? I have a weak heart and soul.

All the boys gather around and listen in. 'Im going to introduce you to someone very important. This is Kang Y/N. She will be the personal nurse to all of you during this tour and hopefully for the rest of your careers if you don't scare her away. So be nice and get to know her.'

He begins to leave but quickly adds something. 'Oh and don't be nervous around her because she has signed a contract of confidentiality and will be given all your medical history so I suggest getting comfortable with talking to her.' And that was it, he was gone and it's time for me to greet all the boys. 'Hey, it's nice to meet you all.' I say bowing. I'm using this time to stare at the floor and reevaluate life choices. 'Cute' jimin says sipping on his drink. 'Uhh thanks?' Should I feel flattered? I don't know? My brain has unscrewed from its place in my head.

The casual small talk between us starts up pretty much immediately. And you know what, they are nice and funny. After the whole thing with Namjoon, all my nerves had seemed to disappear. They had the power to do that. I mean they have the power to destroy my career too so might as-well enjoy it while it lasts. They are all so kind to me and I pretend not to notice some of their stares as I quickly check my medical bag given to me from Bang Pd. As I finally zip up the bag, we get the all clear to set off. This is where it begins. This is where my life changes for the better...