Part 6

Yoongi POV
Every so often I look up from my work to check on Y/N who is sleeping peacefully. Her gentle breathing and relaxed face make me mesmerised. This was until her expression changes. She becomes restless and distressed yet still asleep. Before she was about to scream out I quickly wake her up. 'Y/N! Y/N! Wake up, you're having a nightmare!' Her eyes suddenly shoot open with tears trickling down them. Momentarily she looks around in confusion and I grab her hand. 'Yoongi?' She says as her voice cracks. Without hesitation I hug her tightly and she hugs me back.

We remain like that for a while before I pull away. 'Do you wanna talk about?' I ask sympathetically. She shakes her head. I begin to stand up but she grabs my hand quickly and says 'please don't leave me.' I nod and get under the covers with her. I wrap my arms around her as she hides her face in my chest. 'Go to sleep sweetheart. I'm here to protect you.' She nods and immediately falls asleep in my arms. Within a few minutes so do I.

Y/N POV
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the shower running. As the memories of last night run through my head, my face becomes red at how sweet Yoongi was to stay with me. He leaves the bathroom as I rub my eyes. 'Oh hey you're up.' He says as I look up to see him only in his boxers. 'U-uh yeah... I'm up.' I look away slightly embarrassed and he only just chuckles and grabs his clothes to put on. As he gets dressed I enter the bathroom, have a shower, get dressed and do my makeup.

I leave the bathroom and pack my bag for the day

I leave the bathroom and pack my bag for the day. As I do so, my thoughts are clouded with anxiety. I thought the nightmares had gone for good. Obviously not.

Yoongi breaks me out of my spinning mind. 'Hey, Y/N' he says touching my arm. I flinch at his action as I'm super on edge. 'Woah, woah, calm down. You're ok.' He says this after noticing my breathing had picked up. He looks at me with concerns written across his face. I don't say anything, just look down. 'I know something is wrong, please tell me. This isn't like you. Is it about last night. Did I cross the line? Was I too close?' He bombards me with questions and to shut him up I rest my head on his chest and hug him momentarily before finally speaking up...