Part 23

The boys struggle out the car in a complete state of jet lag, hunger and exhaustion. 'Yoongi, can you pass me my bag?' I ask as they huddle around the trunk so I can't see passed them. 'I got it' Yoongi says throwing it onto his back. 'You dont have to. You're tired. Let me t-'. 'Come on Y/N' Tae says with a croaky voice from sleep while taking my hand in his and pulling me towards the front door. 'But Yoongi has my b-' he hums in response but carries on pulling me into the now open door to reveal the amazingly beautiful interior. 'Wow' I say as the others spread out in the house. Everyone begins to check out the 8 bedrooms to see which ones they prefer. I however don't care where I sleep so I go into the kitchen that was connected to the dinning room. The house was very open plan so you could see all the different areas of the downstairs area clearly.

I spot double glass doors that lead out towards the back. It was so gentle with the illuminations from the turquoise and blue lights that ran along the pool. I enjoy the fresh air that gently breezed against my skin and hair. 'Y/N? You ok?' Namjoon asks from behind me. 'Yeah. Just thinking... it's so peaceful here.' I take a deep breath in and out and close my eyes to enjoy the quiet. After a while he speaks up. 'You know I'm really glad you're here... I know the boys care about you lots, some more then they probably should but you make them happy...You make me happy.'

'I'm glad I make you happy' I say, softly smiling. 'But I'm just scared I'm going to hurt you all. I'm worried you will hate me and worst of all eachother.' I sigh, the thought of causing pain to any of them haunting me. 'I'm sure no matter what happens, the boys could never hate you. And they have experienced so much together, nothing can break us apart. We may fight and disagree over things, but I'm sure in the end, everything will work out for the best.'

We look out at the darkened sky together and wallow in the relaxing atmosphere. This was until, 'Y/N sweetheart, I have but your bags in the second room on the left.' Yoongi says poking his head out the door from inside. I thank him before he returns to his room, undoubtably to sleep off the jet lag and over working from the tour. 'I'll go take a shower and sleep. Good night Namjoon'.  'Night Y/N. Sleep well.' He smiles as I retreat back into the air conditioned house and find my room. I close the door behind me and pack away my things. I shower in the en-suite for so much longer then I was planning and when I get out, my fingers were wrinkled like they were raisins.

I put on my pyjamas that consisted of some black shorts and a white tank top. I push the door open and enter back in the room to see Jimin sat on the edge of the bed. 'You ok?' I ask holding onto my chest that was pounding fast from being startled...