Part 12

My discomfort from the stranger's stare grew inside me rapidly. I was about to pretend to go to the bathroom to escape but Jungkook's hand suddenly intertwined in mine. I attempted to hide my shock as I look up to his face. He didn't look at me, only at the stranger who was staring and now looking me up and down while bitting his lip. My breathing hitches and I grasp Jungkook's hand tightly. His other hand that lay on the table tightened into a fist.

'Hey Jungkook bro, what's wrong?' Jimin asks as he spots his anger increasing. 'I'm gonna kill him.' Jungkook whisper yells as he stands up. 'Jungkook no! Please don't make a scene.' I say trying to make him sit. 'Can someone please explain what is going on!' Namjoon interjects. 'This bastard right here has been staring and checking out Y/N and making her uncomfortable for like half an hour now!' Jungkook says trying to control himself. 'No Jungkook it's fine, I'm fine...'   'don't lie Y/N.' He looks down at me with rage in his eyes, not because of me but because of that man. I quickly shut my mouth and look down while fiddling with my fingers.

'Hey Jungkook, what do you say we teach this guy a lesson about messing with our girl, huh?' Yoongi speaks up for the first time today. I look at him and he is equally as agitated as Jungkook. 'Sounds good.' He replies as everyone but Jin and Hoseok get up and approach the man...