Part 5

Before I can say bye to the other guys, Yoongi pulls me into the elevator and says 'don't worry they will probably gather in my room for a bit later knowing them. They don't think I can handle being in the same room as a girl but I can.' I giggle at his comment because he is trying to act manly in front of me.

We finally arrive at our room and we chuck our bags on the floor by the bed. 'Um I'm gonna sleep on the couch, you'll need a comfy bed after doing your performa-' before I can finish he buts in. 'Nope you are taking the bed. I'm barely gonna be using it anyway because I have my new mixtape to work on.'    'Yoongi you shouldn't exhaust yourself like that. You can end up really hurt.' My worried eyes dig into his body as he looks down trying not to fall for my cute face. 'Fine, I won't exhaust myself but only if you take the bed.'    'Ok deal.' I finally give in.

After a few minutes of checking the room out, we start to unpack our things and as he sets up all his recordings things, I go into the bathroom to check out the mark on my cheek. I quickly take off the makeup and put some more ointment on it before re-applying the makeup.

I leave the bathroom to find all the boys gathered in the room. They look up at me silently and I spot Jin is on the phone ordering food. I sit on the bed next to Jungkook and he leans over to me and whispers 'we are getting Panda Express by the way.' I smile brightly and nod excited for the food. While quietly waiting for Jin to finish on the phone, Namjoon scoots over to me and asks 'hey, how is the mark? Is it hurting?'  He discreetly caresses my hand with his thumb. 'It's ok, it's much better now.' He gently smiles and nods, happy that I'm not in pain.

After a while the food arrives and we scoff it down super quickly. We all talk for a bit and I feel my eyes start to get heavy.

Taehyung's POV
I feel a light figure lean against my shoulder gently and as I look to my side, I see Y/N sleeping on me. I smile at her adorable face for a moment until the others notice she is asleep. We all admire her beauty for some time. I realise now how hard it is going to be to win her over these other 6 guys. God why do we all have to fancy the same girl. I place her on the bed delicately and tuck her under the covers. We all exit the room, leaving just Y/N and Yoongi doing his work in the corner...