Part 21

Within a few minutes we were boarding the plane and putting our bags in the overhead storage. I hate being so small. I try and jump up on my tippy toes to push the bag in but I can't reach. Jungkook laughs at me before standing close behind me and pushing the bag in. He towers above me as he pushes the locker shut and forces me to sit down. I was about to thank him but he he had already booped my nose with his finger and gone to his seat in-front of mine.

I do up my seat belt and watch as Namjoon almost falls over his own feet. I sometimes forget how tall the boys are, they all look like everything they touch is fun sized.
I pull up the movie section on the little tv screen infront of me and scroll through the selection. Before I press play I quickly look around to check on the boys. We haven't even taken off yet they are all asleep. Yoongi's cute snores can be heard from the seat next to me.

I begin to watch the film and ask for water from the flight attendant once we had finally taken off. Once I get the bottle I place it in the cup holder of Jimin's chair who is on the other side to me. Next to it I place a packet of travel sickness pills just in case. I go to pull my hand back but can't help but move Jimin's blanket up passed his shoulders. He looked cold and uncomfortable so I tucked my extra travel pillow gently under his head and pulled down his eye mask that had ridden upwards.

Just about to move my hand away, Jimin begins to stir and turns over to face me after slight turbulence disturbed him. He grabs at my hand even though he couldn't see it and holds it tightly. I chuckle as he gets comfy again. I don't want to disturb him anymore so I just let him hold onto me.

Before I knew it, I too had fallen asleep halfway through my movie.
'Hey Y/N. We are landing soon.' I gentle low whisper fills my ears. I rub my tired eyes and sit up from my reclined chair. My vision adjusts to see Yoongi staring at his screen and then turning his gaze towards me. He chuckles before tucking a bit of my hair out of my face and returning his attention back to the screen.

I stretch my legs out and look around to check all the boys are doing ok. I spot Jimin coming back from what I assume was the bathroom. He smiles as he gets closer. 'Hey, how did you sleep?' He asks adjusting his seat while stood up. 'Good, how did you sleep?' I ask back. 'Pretty well compared to the past few days. It's been difficult to rest in between the shows... oh and I'm sorry for holding your hand in my sleep. I didn't know what I was doing.' I chuckle as his cheeks go a little red due to embarrassment...