Part 11

Y/N POV
I wake up to warm arms tucked around me, cuddling me like a teddy bear. I open my eyes to see Taehyung, messy haired, still asleep next to me. I carefully get out the bed and go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed. When I leave the bathroom, I bump into a sleepy tae who is rubbing his eyes and stretching. When he sees me he quickly stands up off the bed and approaches. 'Hey, did you sleep well sweetheart?' I nod with wide eyes as I try not to look down at his abs on full display. He gives me a confused look until he realises he doesn't have a shirt on. He chuckles lowly and puts one on as I finally let out the breath I was holding in unintentionally.

After a moment of silence, he breaks the tension. 'Um Y/N, I know you're not on the best terms with some of the others but... we were all going to get breakfast in a nearby cafe and well, if you want to, you could join.' I think for a moment but in the end agree because no matter how I'm feeling about the other guys, I'm still working and must at-least try to act professionally.

We leave the room 10 minutes later and immediately as we close the door, we see all the guys waiting outside for us. Yoongi is looking down at his feet and nobody knows exactly where to look. Before we leave a get their attention. 'Can I talk to you guys before we go for a second?' Some nod and some answer with a 'yes', so I continue. 'Look I would appreciate it if you just forget everything that happened yesterday. You found out something I didn't want you to and I don't want it affecting my job. Ok?' They agree after a moment of thought because they know it's best if they don't bother me about it right now.

We head out and I'm so glad they are acting just like they had before with their goofy jokes. After a 5 minute drive, we get out the car without any hassle from fans and find some seats in the cafe. I sit in between Jungkook and Hoseok. We order quickly and while waiting we all talk about various things like the tour and their lives at the moment in general. Throughout the conversation I fell a pair of eyes constantly on me from another table. It was a man maybe in his mid twenties dressed in all black. I began to feel very uneasy...