Part 9

Through the show I try to put on a happy face and cheer for the boys but I simply can't. Without even realising, it's the last song and my tears have creeped out. I leave to go to the restroom to sort myself out and I see the boys' face glisten with worry and confusion. I enter the bathroom and lock the door before falling to the floor collapsing in tears. The truth is I'm scared. I'm so scared of what might happen if Kai finds me. I feel I won't be lucky if he does. I stand up after sometime and dry my tears. I again put on my fake smile and leave to go see the boys who will be backstage by now, getting ready to leave.

Jungkook POV
I am so worried about Y/N she looked so scared for some reason and I know from how Yoongi is acting that he is hiding something. My thoughts begin to rush around my head. Did he do something? Did he hurt her? I have developed such strong feelings for this girl over these past days that just the thought of someone mistreating her makes me full of rage.

We are making our way to the main backstage room for us while all keeping our eyes out for Y/N. Taehyung quickly goes off to the bathroom and as we arrive at the room, I immediately question Yoongi.
Me: 'Alright that's enough hiding what is going on with Y/N. Now tell me, what happened because I swear if you don't I will make you hurt!'
I begin to loose control of my temper and grab him by the collar.
Yoongi: 'look I haven't done anything and I promised her I wouldn't say anythi-'
Me:'YOONGI I SWEAR TO GOD SPILL IT BEFORE I HURT YOU!'
Yoongi gulped and hesitantly proceeded to tell us all about Y/Ns horrible past. I step away from him, taking in all this new information. We all are shocked at how someone could treat such a beautiful and caring girl like that. All I want to do right now is hug her so tightly until she feels as safe and loved as she deserves to be. Suddenly a small sob catches our attention. Making our eyes widen.

Y/N POV
I heard everything and I don't know what I'm more heart broken about: the fact that Kai is still out there or the fact that Yoongi just told everyone my darkest secret.
'You p-promised' I just about manage to whimper as my tears fall once again. I sprint off down the corridor as I hear calls from the guys in the room to stop.

Before I make it far, I bump into Taehyung returning from the bathroom and he looks at my with grave concern. 'Sweetheart whats wrong?' He asks gently. I hug him tightly and let my sobs out as he wraps his arms around me. I can hear the others approaching with quick and heavy steps but they stop quite far away. I don't look back to see them I just remain in Taehyung's arms. I feel him shake his head as if to signal to the boys that they shouldn't bother me right now...