Part 27

'Left here' I order Yoongi in the driver's seat as I scan my vision to and fro in between the map on my phone and the road. He takes the turning and pulls up into the car park that was reasonably quiet for 2pm. I grab my bag and the list of stuff the boys had compiled before jumping out the rental car. The vehicle was so big inorder to hold us all so it was quite a distance from the seat to the concrete outside. I hit the back of Yoongi's head after he started laughing at my unsteady balance as I landed on the ground.

We both headed into the shop and it felt like heaven when the air conditioning hit me. Yoongi grabs a cart just outside the doors and enters the shop behind me. 'Where to boss?' He asks playfully as I roll my eyes and look over the list. 'Umm we should start at the snacks isle so we don't defrost the frozen stuff before we get back.' He nods and pushes the cart forward towards the other side of the shop. He takes a sharp turn down a row as I follow and memories a few items on the list.

I was so transfixed on the list that I didn't see him stop suddenly so I bumped into his back. 'Watch out sweetheart.' He whispered while pulling me forward so I'm in front of him. The handle of the cart dug into my stomach gently as Yoongi places his hands either side of me. 'Wouldn't want you to get hurt would we?' I could feel my skin heat up from his warm breath that fanned my neck from behind. I had no words to say. Physically. It was like all my vocabulary had melted in my brain from the heat that simmered up.

He chuckles as i sloppily nodded my head in response and left my side to grab various items to put in the cart which I clung onto for dear life. He really knew how to get in my head just like the others. The constant flirting and pet names they gave me, it really messed with my emotions. Am I supposed to be happy and giddy. Or maybe not think too deep about it. Or maybe be annoyed that they are teasing me. Was that their intention? Just to make me flustered and to have a bit of fun or did they actually care? Do they mean what they say? I don't know but I'm going to try and enjoy it while it lasts. Who knows what will happen next.

I turned my attention back to the shelves and helped load a few things before returning back to the side of the cart. 'Where to next my lady?' Ok he's just taking the p*ss now. 'Um the frozen section.' I reply, crossing off some items from the list. Before pushing the cart again, a loud and rowdy group of people gather in the isle. They looked like drunk tourists who just needed snacks to sober up. There weren't too many of them but they seemed like a very unpredictable kind of group. 'Stay close sweetheart' Yoongi says, pulling me close to his side and keeping a strong grip around my waist while the other is tight on the cart handle...