2

OMG THE BIG BAD ALPHA/ BAD BOY IS SO NICE TO ME BECAUSE I'M HIS MATE/ A GOOD GIRL THAT EXTRA SPICY FOR SOME REASON!!!

So. The Alpha is a cold-blooded murderer then he meets his oh-so fragile or oh-so feisty mate and he suddenly goes crazy for her. Legit, all the connection they have with each other is a mate bond. Something better would be the big bad Alpha just throwing his mate into a jail cell to keep her captive (AHA legit this gonna be part of the storyline of one of my future Werewolf story)

AND WHY WOULD THE BAD BOY WHOSE MEAN AS FUCK TO EVERYONE SUDDENLY BE SO NICE TO A GOOD GIRL OR SMTH?!?!?!

Scenario:

1: Alpha

He plunged his hand into the guard's stomach then pulled it out, his arm stained in blood and clutching the poor guard's intestine. The guard gagged and fell to the ground, his blood forming a halo around Hsi dead body.

I watched as the Alpha brutally killed another five more people, slowly nearing me. Then, he paused and roared, "MATE!"

He turned and saw me and immediately his eyes softened at my cowering figure. He approached me with eager steps, his boots crunching against the gravel of the ground.

He squatted down in front of me and placed two bloody fingers beneath my chin, pulling my head up so that I would look at him. "Mate, don't be scared of me," he murmured quietly.

Just then, a guard came at him from behind. Without turning, the Alpha slashed off his legs with one swipe of his claws.

🤣🥴🤣🥴 "Don't be scared of me" he says then decides to amputate the poor guard in front of his mate.

2: Bad Boy

"Get out of my way fucktard," he growled, shoving a guy aside and causing him to fall flat on his face.

When his eyes landed on me, they brightened and his footsteps quickened towards me. "Hey Goody-two shoes!" he exclaimed like an excited kid, reaching out to straighten my slanted glasses.

I feel like this isn't actually how writers write these clichés, but I just wanted to show the obviousness in a short scenario.