24

I'm a weak woman who listens to every command my Alpha mate/ smexy lover gives and even allows him to be sexual with me when I don't want it!!!

Why must all the women be weak and broken? Why can't we have a strong female lead who can fend for herself?

Why is the mate or the lover so oppressive? This sounds like sexual assault.

Scenario:

*Warning: This contains mentions of sexual acts(?)*

"P-please don't...," I whimpered, dragging my body backwards with my hands until my back smacked against the wall.

Unicorn's rainbow eyes darkened a shade as he trudged towards me. "You're mine! I have the right to your body, you're mine!" he growled as he ripped through my clothes.

I cried out in terror, which turned into a small moan of pleasure when his mouth connected to my neck.

"I-I don't want- ohhh yes- I-" I whimpered, torn between stopping him or begging him to continue. I didn't want to lose my virginity at sixteen, I'm not ready. But his touch was making me lose my mind.

Then Unicorn had his way with me.

I have a theory that maybe these women allow it because they are blinded by sexual haze but I don't really know because I'm young and a virgin... duh.

Also, Unicorn isn't all rainbows and sunshine now, is he?

Ps. Feel free to suggest any cliches through comments or pms, I check them all the time and I'll give you a shoutout when I write the suggested cliches! Also, I really shouldn't be doing this cos I have cliches prepared up to chapter 40 lol.